UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

2010 Qashqai plus 2 1.5 dci

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Qashqai plus 2 1.5 dci
    Posted: 21áNová2018 at 8:26pm
I am please to be on here. I have brought a 2010 Qashqai plus 2. It has been accident damaged Cat D. It is repaired but the passenger doors (Front and back) and rear drivers door will not unlock and and not be opened. I have checked all the fuses and tried everything I can think of, but still only the drivers door lock and unlocks. This is really frustrating. I have noticed that the headlights donĺt work on main beam but I am not sure if this is related. Any help or advice will be great.
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áNová2018 at 9:07pm
Have you tried two presses on the open button of the remote control? It looks like the anti-hijack-function is activated.
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
Philgood View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áNová2018 at 7:39am
Yes I have tried everything. The head lights problem is sorted but I am stuck either the fault with the central locking
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic