Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > Nissan Qashqai J10 Engine Range
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2011 1.5D Plus 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonatludgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 1.5D Plus 2
    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 8:18am
Hi , 

I have been having issues with my 2011 1.5D qashqai plus2 

It always takes 3-4 turns overs before starting then on a long drive error code P0002 (fuel volume regulator control circuit range /performance). Along with P0003 (small fuel leak).
red and orange light along with traction control light showing.

when pulling away in low gears there is a spluttering sound and serious lack of power.

a garage fitted a new fuel filter (no change) and couldn't find the issue.

2 days later the air intake for turbo cracked . had it replaced at the garage and the car drove well for 2 days then wouldn't start one morning.

The garage said there was fuel leaking back causing it not to start and fitted a new priming bulb. then still it takes 3-4 turns to start so  they wanted to run more checks. 
Found an issue with one of the jets so took them all out and cleaned them along with new glow plugs(as mine were old).

still no change.

I took it back and the plugs were not set up correctly on the computer so orders were setup ( no change)

Garage still found fuel leaking back , so they put a one way valve in the fuel line (this did nothing ).

So i took it back again they removed my fuel pump and said there was a bit of sludge so they cleaned it all out (still no change ) .

garage advised to get rid of the car because they think its a wiring issue and will cost loads to find(£2000 later still not fixed).

orange light comes on ever now and again (code p0003)  then on longer journeys red light and p0002 along with traction control light 

red light turns off after a few starts, orange stays on until reset. the car still runs awful and Judders/splutters in low gears.

please help as i have no idea what to do.

thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic