UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

2015 QQ roof rails

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockpebblar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 QQ roof rails
    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 9:49am
I Have a QQ without roof rails with a pano roof.
Went to my main dealer and inquired re fitting and they referred me to their fitter who told me that roof bars could not be fitted to a car with a pano roof as any added weight would undermine the strenth of the roof! This was confirmed by Halfords when I asked them for an opinion.
Went back to the main dealer with a possibe view of part ex'ing for one with a solid roof and lo and behold, loads of new and used QQ's with pano roofs and also rail bars! The salesgirl also said she had never heard of any problems with aftersales fitting of rails.
Any third opinions Gents pleaseCry
gloucester View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloucester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 6:39pm
Well my Tekna had factory-fitted roof rails...
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 - sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 ~ 2018 Yamaha MT-07
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic