UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Hints, Tips and How To...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

2016 qashqai Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbhoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 qashqai Questions
    Posted: 17áJuná2016 at 6:04pm
Hi, I've picked up my new 2016 trekna having upgraded from a 2013 360, I have a few questions if anyone can help.
Firstly on the old model the doors would auto lock when the car is driven, the salesman seems to think this feature is not on the new model, can anyone shed any light on this?
Also I purchased a space saver wheel for the old model which I have kept, will this fit with tekna's 19in rims..
Cheers
John
Qashqai 1.6 360 in Arctic white. is finally here :)
gloucester View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloucester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áJuná2016 at 6:54am
There is no autolock on any J11, but at least the button is readily accessible as you close the door.

I don't know the answer on the spare wheel.
2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 ~ 2006 Suzuki GSF650SA
Essexeddie View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essexeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áJuná2016 at 7:38pm
If I'm not mistaken I think the wheel should fit as the circumference is the same . The only difference is the tyre size ( thicker or thinner) ie. the 19" wheel has a thinner tyre than 18". They both stand the same height together. This it what I have always understood.
2014 Nissan QQ Tekna 1.6dCi Auto in White, but the proud owner of a Classic 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck.
bobzyer-runkle View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobzyer-runkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30áSepá2016 at 7:14pm
Like jbhoo, I have just upgraded, from a 2012 J10 n-tec+ with a spare wheel, to a 2016 Tekna. 

I have just tried to remove a wheel so I can check that the spare fits, but they appear to have changed the size of the wheel nuts!!

I think the new ones are 21mm, can anyone confirm this please before I buy a new socket
2016 QQ 1.6 dCi Tekna Xtronic
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essexeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áOctá2016 at 2:30pm
I have a 2014 Tekna and my nuts are 17mm.
2014 Nissan QQ Tekna 1.6dCi Auto in White, but the proud owner of a Classic 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck.
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Essexeddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áOctá2016 at 2:34pm
When you say you tried to remove the wheel, I take it that you removed the chrome wheel nut cover first?
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áOctá2016 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Essexeddie Essexeddie wrote:

I have a 2014 Tekna and my nuts are 17mm.

Bragging again?

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
bobzyer-runkle View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobzyer-runkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01áOctá2016 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Essexeddie Essexeddie wrote:

When you say you tried to remove the wheel, I take it that you removed the chrome wheel nut cover first?

Embarrassed  thats what it is ....black plastic covers that look like nuts  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  In my defence it was dusk when I looked at them!!  

Thanks Eddie
2016 QQ 1.6 dCi Tekna Xtronic
kzlbfx View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kzlbfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áJuná2017 at 8:52am
Hi,

My first post here after buying my 14 plate qashqai 1.2 Accenta Premium.

I am looking for some guidence on what software diagnistic tool I need to buy for the car.  I want to specifically wind back the piston calipers to change the back brakes,  as well as the usual stuff the software does via the OBD2 connector

Does anyone have any software they use for this please...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic