Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > Nissan Qashqai J11 Engine Range > 1.6 L I4 (Petrol)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2020 Qashqai Tekna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happyhouse14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Qashqai Tekna
    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 at 3:11pm
Hi,i just bought a Qashqai Tekna and having a couple of challenges with the manual and some of the settings in the Vehicle information display unit, I tried googling these, but no luck, hoping you may be able to shed some light on these .

I did take pictures of both of the issues, but cant seem to attached these to the post, is there a way to add picture in the forum posts? A picture saves a thousand wordsBig smile

ECO mode settings
1.  in the Vehicle information display (VID), [Display settings], I have one called  " ECO MODE settings", which is in the manual on page 69, all the other setting are there , but not this one. Any idea what this setting does?
2. When you select it, you get a sub menu with the ability to select " Eco Glow", on or off, I tried both and cant see any difference to the appearance of the VID, any idea what this setting does?
3. The sub menu also has a further "Display" option, when this is selected you get a toggle options between "Pedal Guide" and "Fuel Econ", again I tried both, but cant see what they are doing? Any ideas on the use for each?

Welcome Effect

I read the manual page 70, which describes this setting also in the [Display setting], it advises on how to turn on and off , but doesn't advise what the impact is? There are two options, both can be selected, , the first is " Dial and Pointer", the second is " Display effect", again, I selected both, on and off, but cant see a difference? What do they do and would you have them both on or off or a mix? 

thanks in advance for any advice

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic