UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

3 years free service offer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 years free service offer
    Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 7:23pm
Hi did anyone buy a new qashqai in January 2017 with the free 3 years servicing deal linked to either 0% or 3.99% deal,if so how long did it take you to receive any details with regards to the servicing offer after taking delivery of the new car. I am still waiting after 6 weeks.
Dark_cobra View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 7:51pm
We got the same deal. On collection day we were told the dealership would be in touch in 12 months to arrange the first service appointment
2017 1.6 Dig-t Tekna. Black. Pan Roof. Protection Pack
GelJ View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 1:22pm
Check with dealership whether your Nissan Vehicle (computer) record shows this package on there; should allow service at any Nissan dealership.
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by loveman loveman wrote:

Hi did anyone buy a new qashqai in January 2017 with the free 3 years servicing deal linked to either 0% or 3.99% deal,if so how long did it take you to receive any details with regards to the servicing offer after taking delivery of the new car. I am still waiting after 6 weeks.
--------------------dont worry to much,i have had 3 new nissans on the same deal and it takes on average upto 6 monthsThumbs Up
60 visia black,13 360 white,now 65 xtrail white,side and front bars,window deflectors,mats,rear break light sticker,no qq club sticker.
MackemBaz1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MackemBaz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 2:00pm
Hi,

On your sales invoice it should state 'Nissan service plan', along with a cost of £FOC.

When the car is booked in for its annual service, this will be highlighted on the computer in the service dept, so therefore there will be no cost associated with this - BUT note they will always try and cross-sell other products such as engine cleaner etc which is chargeable, and they state will improve your MPG and resale value etc.......
Baz 2016 GunMetal Tekna 1.5dci
loveman View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2017 at 4:14pm
Thanks o all that replied. I do not see any service plan indicated on the sales invoice and have also confirmed that there is no active service plan in place for my car via another dealership so now pursuing this matter up with the salesperson where I bought the car.
loveman View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2017 at 11:35am
Eventually got his from the dealership after making a complaint. Sales manager was excellent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic