UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

360 roof Bar ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 roof Bar ?
    Posted: 08áJuná2013 at 10:30am
Hi Guys does anyone know any after market roof bars that will fit my 360, the Nissan ones are really to expensive and i will not be using them that often.
Are the angle of the Rails on the 360 the same as other non 360 rails.
Thanks
2013, Manual, 360, 1.6 Petrol, Pearl Black.
PaulJ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áJuná2013 at 12:56pm
As far as I know the bars fitted to the 360 are exactly the same as all the other factory fitted bars on other Qashqai models.

I use the THULE bars on mine, there are a variety of ones THULE make, mine being the Wingbar design. You just have to choose the correct mounting feet from THULE for your Qashqai which are no 757.

There is also the new system they have out called Thule WingBar Edge 9583 which looks very sleek although have not used or seen this particular one myself.

Very pleased with my THULE system, I use bike bars on it. Not the cheapest on the market but certainly worth it. Best prices often found on Ebay for these.

Hope this helps.
2010 Qashqai+2, 2.0dci 4WD Auto, Tekna, Pearl Black
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic