UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

ADDITIONAL DRIVING LIGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADDITIONAL DRIVING LIGHTS
    Posted: 12áJulá2017 at 12:25pm
As I live in the depths of Lincolnshire, a land where street lighting is now historic, I would like to fit some additional driving lights to my 2017 Qashqai, however, I would prefer not to fit a 'Bull Bar' type arrangement.

Are any members aware of any unobtrusive brackets which would fit the bill?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
2007, 1.6 petrol NTec, in black, 2014 Ntec + 1.5 dci, Gunmetal Grey with a best consumption of 80.5 mpg. 2017 Ntec + 1.5 Dci Gunmetal Grey #2
Abh29 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abh29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áJulá2017 at 6:59pm
May I suggest you forget the question of brackets (that's back to my days in a 1071cooper S with 4 super oscars brackets mounted 2 up 2 down)and look at demon tweeks. Web site (sorry no use at links) and look at Lazer Lamps ST-8 LED driving lamps.   Isuzu use a similar lamp (sons has them on a DMax)and they are rather good

But I now have adaptive zenons on a BMW that I find fantastic, the LED can be better on dip but not overall.

Edited by Abh29 - 12áJulá2017 at 7:43pm
Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic