Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANOTHER CF DETAIL (W1ZZERS FLAME RED QQ)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANOTHER CF DETAIL (W1ZZERS FLAME RED QQ)
    Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:30pm
hi peeps

just finished another hard days detailing , todays mission was w1zzers flame red n-tec , good to meet him , he's a great chap , helped make the job seem quicker having a good chat while i worked

he got the full nano sealent treatment and is now all set for the harsh winter months to come

quick basic rundown:

all credit to w1zzer , his car was nice and clean when it arrived

jetwash

snow foam

wipe over with mammoth mitt

wolfs de-ironizer on wheels

jetwash

full clay

da machine polisher over entire car including headlamps ect ( just used menzerna super finish on a finishing pad as his paintwork was in good condition

windows polished with g-technics g4 and treated with g1/g2 sealent

plastics treated with migliors trim protectant

full ipa bodywork wipedown

paint coated with wolfs nano sealent

rims treated with wolfs rim sealent

tyres treated with 3m tyre cleaner and swissvax pneu but w1zzer wanted a bit more shine so a finishing coat of megs endurance was applied to the tyres

chrome polished with swissvax chrome polish

all done and dusted in 6.5 hours  (as w1zzer had a 3 hr drive home still to do )

must say the flame red was a great colour to polish and the shine was fantastic

see what you think

2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:32pm
i bloody hate the new forum picture software , its squishing all me pics grrr 
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:37pm
That looks ace CFBig smile. Great jobClap I bet W1zzer is well chuffedBig smile
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:38pm
They looking OK here CF...

Great job...now I have to say Wizzer has a fantastic car...that is the first time I have seen the flame red all polished up and it looks fantastic especially with those N-TEC wheels. Black and Red...works as well as black and white.

Superb job CF.... Clap

Colin - great car mate Thumbs Up

Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:51pm
Beautiful!!!!

I'd love mine done .
2020 Qashqai 1.3 Dig-T 160 Tekna + DCT.storm white.
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 3:52pm
he seemd very pleased mo Thumbs Up

it looked great , its an ideal solution to have the sealents rather than wax for w1zzer as his illness makes it hard for him to clean , this way he just needs to wipe it over and it will look great again , this should last him 12 months+ on the paintwork and the glass 2yrs+ (and he also got a healthy club discount Wink)

he was looked after by my mum who sorted a nice cream cake and teas and some hot crumpets

he's a really nice guy

Edited by craigfishin - 20 Oct 2011 at 4:01pm
Duffqai View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffqai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:00pm
Great job....
I'm sending mine over......
The Duffqai. Pearl Black 1.5 Dci SE. Door,boot & tailgate chrome and illuminated door entry guards!
4.8l/100km or 58mpg
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:03pm
irelands not that far duffqai , ferry here and back , job done

ps hamish 

google chrome makes the pics normal again , good tip ,just need to work out how to bring all my favourites over 
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:04pm
thanks tiff

any time you want it done Wink
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:05pm
I think you may well get rather a lot of business now CFThumbs Up
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by craigfishin craigfishin wrote:

ps hamish 

google chrome makes the pics normal again , good tip ,just need to work out how to bring all my favourites over 

Click the spanner on the top right....bookmarks then import bookmarks. Follow on screen blah blah, job done Smile
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 5:12pm
Nice Job CF..Thumbs Up...and ya sed about your pics sqishing before, but as Hamish sed, its OK on my PC...Confused
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 5:19pm
thanks aff

its just internet explorer that has issues , ive switched the google chrome now and alls fine Thumbs Up
w1zzer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w1zzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 5:28pm
Well I am back home after my 2hr either way trip up to meet Craig. What a nice guy. And like he said his Mum and Dad kept me supplied with crumpets, Cream donuts, tea and shandy plus the use of their looLOL

Got one stone chip on the bonnet going up there this morning and another on the way home on The N/S/R door on the way back after getting showered in grit from a lorry on the motoway I was passing Angry

Any way here is a few pics before Craig got the polishing and sealing.

Thanks for a great day out

Edited by w1zzer - 20 Oct 2011 at 5:28pm
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 6:38pm
glad you like it w1zzer Thumbs Up
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 7:01pm
Hmmm. I take it you were pleased to see Colin...or is that a clever disguise so you ahve both hands free....your third hand as it were Wink

Edited by hamish - 20 Oct 2011 at 7:03pm
qasha18 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasha18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 7:37pm
CF my wife wants to know when are you going to do ours ????Wink ha ha
Great job mate? ours now gets wash once a month now due to my left shoulder is playing up down to major wear & tear & its getting worse!!!Ouch after all I getting old [60 on sunday] 

once again great job & well doneThumbs UpStar
Magnetic red QQ Acenta1.5 dci has now gone to auction?. ,I have now picked up my Volvo V40 D2 Cross Country Lux.
paulyoung666 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulyoung666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 7:41pm
looks well good , did half of mine last weekend ( the weather beat me for the second half !! ) , used AG UDS and covered it with a coat of DODO Purple Haze , as far as i am concerned you could fall into the paintwork and drown such is the finish i have got Shocked , going to do a comparison this weekend if i have time , AG SRP and HD Wax over it to see what the difference is , if any  Wink
Ink Blue 2016 Tekna 1.5dci , loving it
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 7:55pm
thanks guys

@hammy thats my hose attachment between my legs (kryten comes to mind )
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 8:06pm

w1zzer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w1zzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by hamish hamish wrote:

Hmmm. I take it you were pleased to see Colin...or is that a clever disguise so you ahve both hands free....your third hand as it were Wink

My cars covered in white stuff LOL
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 10:01pm
Right you lot.... enough

Fee
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011..1.6Dig-T Tekna 2018
qasha18 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasha18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:03pm
you sort them out Ms WhitehouseLOL [feefee]
Magnetic red QQ Acenta1.5 dci has now gone to auction?. ,I have now picked up my Volvo V40 D2 Cross Country Lux.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:13pm

its there dirty minds fee , my post was serious , that was indeed my hose attachment

ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:16pm
Nice car W,  job well done CFThumbs UpClap
Just think how much worse it would look with Tekna  wheels though WinkLOL
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:18pm
they reall did look good ericos , cant say i didnt wish i had them on mine , but ive always said i like them , just dont think i should have to pay an extra 2000 for them
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:21pm
I know you like em Craig,  was a bit of banter toward the dislikers WinkBig smile
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:26pm
you mean cowpers
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:30pm
no names no pack drill  - could be any 1 of...........err 6Wink
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2011 at 11:33pm
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 12:13am
another one down.. 3000 members still to go CF

well done.

G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 9:38am
Clap CF.

Qasha............enjoy Sunday and relish the thought that however old you are, you will always be 20 days younger than me...........!!!!!!
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 5:05pm
CF where did you get the Migliors trim protectant from?
Think i need to use that as the Bilt-Hamber auto balm that i did the plastic trim with looks like it ain't working now. The black plastic trim on the front and back has started to go dull and discolour againErmm 
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 6:42pm
I got mine from my detailing forum but its widely available mo
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2011 at 8:34pm
Ok thanks CFThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic