UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Another Qashqai newb here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cableman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another Qashqai newb here
    Posted: 18áMayá2018 at 2:10pm
Hi all

Just joined the forum as I've just bought a (new to me) 2013 QQ NTec+ 1.5 DCI, so I'm just getting to grips with the vehicle and the merits and "negatives" in terms of running the vehicle and of what might go wrong.

So, I'll trawl through the forum and see if I can get up to speed on various things.

One quick question: Can you edit your own posting once it has been submitted?

All the best
Tim
..QQ.. View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ..QQ.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMayá2018 at 4:55pm
Yes members can edit their posts....do it all the time when predictive txt kicks in and adds some weirded word
2012 QQ+2 flame red N-tec+ 2.0 petrol, CVT, 4wd mudflaps,auto mirror kit
Devondave View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Devondave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMayá2018 at 5:32pm
Welcome to the forum cableman, let's hope you don't have many problems!! An excellent choice if I may say so!
Dave Kirton (2013 360 1.5 Dci Flame Red/black Side Steps, Wind Deflectors, Fog Light & Rear reflectors trim rings, Side window chrome trims, Bonnet protector. Chrome tailpipe.)
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMayá2018 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by ..QQ.. ..QQ.. wrote:

Yes members can edit their posts....do it all the time when predictive txt kicks in and adds some weirded word

Only 'contributed' members.
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
cableman View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cableman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMayá2018 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by G5 BOY G5 BOY wrote:

Originally posted by ..QQ.. ..QQ.. wrote:

Only 'contributed' members.

Hi G5

Thanks for the reply.

What is a "contributed" member? I take it that means someone who has paid a subscription or made a donation?

rgds
Tim
..QQ.. View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..QQ.. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19áMayá2018 at 9:01am
Http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/how-to-contribute-to-the-qashqai-club-forum_topic7552.html

Edited by ..QQ.. - 19áMayá2018 at 9:02am
2012 QQ+2 flame red N-tec+ 2.0 petrol, CVT, 4wd mudflaps,auto mirror kit
cableman View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cableman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19áMayá2018 at 9:26am
Hi QQ

OK - I had seen that posting and this makes some sense now...

So, I'll take a view with regards to making a contribution....I've only just joined and I don't know as yet whether this forum would actually serve any purpose to me.

I see the phrase:

"Membership has benefits and helps us remain advert free."

Sadly the "benefits" do not appear to be actually listed in that posting - maybe they should?

(Or can anyone point me in the direction where they are listed, as I've not seen them yet?).

rgds
Tim

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic