Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Reviews 2006 - 2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another QQ Copy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another QQ Copy
    Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 9:02am
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 9:09am
don't like it

and the front lights would be less than useless going on that pic lol.. looked like the glow of a cheap torch

is it a juke rival then? its a two door.
Spanner View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spanner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 9:51am
Two door
Gemma View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Graphs R Us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 10:11am
I quite like the look of it! And big thumbs up for doing a hybrid version.
They do need to add some more doors though Ermm
2008 1.5dci Tekna in Cafe Latte with WHIPPET-CUSTOMISED chocolate leather and added Connect
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 10:58am
looks funky i like it , the only thing putting me off is the seat badge
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 12:47pm
They are owned by VW thoughErmm
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 2:17pm
I've got a good idea Lamp................let's get all the bits of the Qashqai and all it's so-called competitors, then throw them up in the air and see what comes down.............oh, that's what they've done LOL..................getting boring now - why don't all the other car makers just give up, bow down and offer respect to the Qashqai.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
qasha18 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qasha18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by G5 BOY G5 BOY wrote:

I've got a good idea Lamp................let's get all the bits of the Qashqai and all it's so-called competitors, then throw them up in the air and see what comes down.............oh, that's what they've done LOL..................getting boring now - why don't all the other car makers just give up, bow down and offer respect to the Qashqai.

I totaly agree with you G5Thumbs Up
Magnetic red QQ Acenta1.5 dci has now gone to auction?. ,I have now picked up my Volvo V40 D2 Cross Country Lux.
Bowler View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:12pm
Closest yet to the QQ if it had a nissan badge on it would be just a facelift QQ.
Ex owner of Acenta 1.6 Flame red, with Panoramic roof.
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:24pm
its not too bad looking but the lights are stupid.

not totally sold on the wheels..

prefer it to the kuga though.

anyone seen the new seat exeo... side on it is identical to the audi A4.. must be the vw influence with vw now owning both them and audi.

i kinda like the new mini crossover they made.. its like a big mini with attitude
its not the nicest looking thing but i kinda like it!
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by CraigQQ CraigQQ wrote:

don't like it

Then after 1 x CF post its...

Originally posted by CraigQQ CraigQQ wrote:

Its not too bad looking
Something going on for sure???

I don't like the first picture but from the side and hind-quarter it looks alright.
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:51pm

that doesnt mean i like it cowpers. i still dont like it,

i didnt say it was bad looking earlier.

plucking random bits of posts as usual.
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 5:57pm
hope you'd do that.....So other than how it looks what else are you going to decide whether you like or not on?
And you most certainly did say "its not too bad looking"

You are allowed to disagree with CF you know...he won't banish you for it...well probably not.....and not for that long...maybe a few days.
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 6:04pm
it's not too bad looking... that doesnt mean i like it.

theres plenty of cars both good and bad looking that i like or dislike.. so thats not a valid point.

i decided i didnt like the seat above on the headlights mostly.. same reason i dont like the juke/joke!
Bowler View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 6:05pm
"anyone seen the new seat exeo... side on it is identical to the audi A4.. must be the vw influence with vw now owning both them and audi".
CraigQQ the exeo is the previous model A4 with a differant bonnet grill and boot lid. Using the old Audi pressings for all the other panels, not a bad effort but would by low milage A4 instead

Ex owner of Acenta 1.6 Flame red, with Panoramic roof.
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 6:13pm
that explains it bowler.. thanks mate.

that will be why its side on only it looks like the QQ.

would probably also go for an a4... depends on the kit inside really
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 6:18pm

Well you did say you didn't like it and then said 'AND' the headlights would be rubbish which implies in addition to the reason you didn't like it which has to be its looks.

You are of course entitled to change your mind, modify your opinion but either by complete chance or not your opinions seem to be totally governed by CFs.  That in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing but with all your 'other' activities is does seem to border on the weird side.
HarryN-TEC View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryN-TEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Cowpers Cowpers wrote:

Well you did say you didn't like it and then said 'AND' the headlights would be rubbish which implies in addition to the reason you didn't like it which has to be its looks.

You are of course entitled to change your mind, modify your opinion but either by complete chance or not your opinions seem to be totally governed by CFs.  That in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing but with all your 'other' activities is does seem to border on the weird side.

Ahh its nice to see nothing changed since I was last on LOL 
Cant say I'm overly impress with this latest copy, doesn't mean Nissan should sit on there laurels...Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic