UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Faults and Fixes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Anti roll bar bushes replacement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAAPELE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti roll bar bushes replacement
    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 2:33pm
Good afternoon ladies and gents.

Since I stop sending my car to Nissan dealership garages, I have been pretty good doing DIY services every 6months.

My next service is next month December and planed to change engine oil & filter, cabin filter, air filter and on top of that replacing the front anti-roll bar bushes and drop links.

All parts sorted as well as the right tools for the job.

However, I couldn't find any information regarding the socket size for the retaining nuts holding the bushes' clamp.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
QQ+2 N-TEC+ 1.5L DIESEL 2011,CHROME
HANDLES,BOOTLINER,QQ MAT,CLUB&BREAKLIGHT STICKERS,LED INTERIOR/SIDE-LIGHTS,LED NUMBER PLATE,LEATHER COVER,XENON HEADLIGHTS,FOLDING MIRROR,DVD PLAYER,MOBIUS-DASHCAM.
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 9:10pm
Surely as a DIYer you have a full socket set?  Wink
Drop the hint for Xmas prezzy  Thumbs Up
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
PAAPELE View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAAPELE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 11:34pm
Kind of will find out once I start the job.

I kinda like taking only needed tools not the whole tool box.

Stay tune for an update
HANDLES,BOOTLINER,QQ MAT,CLUB&BREAKLIGHT STICKERS,LED INTERIOR/SIDE-LIGHTS,LED NUMBER PLATE,LEATHER COVER,XENON HEADLIGHTS,FOLDING MIRROR,DVD PLAYER,MOBIUS-DASHCAM.
PAAPELE View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAAPELE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 7:14am
Update: I did the service yesterday and found out the mystery socket size is 14mm. I didn't need to replace bushes as were I top condition. Taking car for both MOT and wheel alignment tomorrow Monday.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic