UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Interior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Anyone bought car seat covers esp for the qq?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqai+2=quality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19áNová2015 at 2:07pm
Thx franc👍. Thankyou paapele, that's very nice of you to take the time, much appreciated, tar remover! Did your heart skip a beat just before applying it😂, good to know tho! As if I'm getting the anthracite colour, be hard to see if dirty , I will do the monthly clean, I'm going to go ahead and send them an order enquiry tonight, and will keep you guys posted with the pics
03/10 facelift 1.5dci +2 visia pealesent black. ALL STANDERD AS FOLLOWS-slvr roof rails/NO DPF/spacesaver spare wheel/charcoal cloth (free option)/No usb/courtesy lights/5 seats +2 small back seats.
PAAPELE View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAAPELE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19áNová2015 at 10:14pm

Here you are! pics of car seat after 18 months. TBH is hasn't been clean for two months due to busy schedule.

Edited by PAAPELE - 19áNová2015 at 10:15pm
QQ+2 N-TEC+ 1.5L DIESEL 2011,CHROME
HANDLES,BOOTLINER,QQ MAT,CLUB&BREAKLIGHT STICKERS,LED INTERIOR/SIDE-LIGHTS,LED NUMBER PLATE,LEATHER COVER,XENON HEADLIGHTS,FOLDING MIRROR,DVD PLAYER,MOBIUS-DASHCAM.
qashqai+2=quality View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qashqai+2=quality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02áDecá2015 at 2:30pm
Thanks paapele! Sorry for late reply.... They look the dogs mate, and they are a brilliant price compared to others I'll post a pic with mine on soon👍👍👍
03/10 facelift 1.5dci +2 visia pealesent black. ALL STANDERD AS FOLLOWS-slvr roof rails/NO DPF/spacesaver spare wheel/charcoal cloth (free option)/No usb/courtesy lights/5 seats +2 small back seats.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic