UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Faults and Fixes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club
Thanks to our sponsor for their support

auto gearbox fault CVT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris 1949 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: auto gearbox fault CVT
    Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:27pm
Just back from a week working in Wolverhampton check my postsSmile all goneOuch
 and all my points  Shocked  So start again

Vehicle Nissan QashQai Tekna 2WD   registered 31/03/2008
purchased from Nissan Dealer  second-hand on 24/5/2010 with a mileage of 15485
M3 service and MOT carried out  by dealer on 31/03/2011 mileage 20876

Auto Gearbox failure CTV 4/01/12 mileage 25270 at 3 yrs 9 months old, taken to dealer on 5/01/12 and cost verbally quoted on 6/01/12 by Dealer as £5.500 to fix, as my QQ is considered to be out of warranty

I was told to contact Nissan Customer service myself and ask for a goodwill payment, this was verbally offered, after some initial reluctance to apply any urgency to my request, at 80% of parts price and contribution to labour of 25% leaving me forced to pay a final bill of £1439.05 
Following some investigations by myself and members of QASHQUICLUBStar ( thanks for your support guys)SmileI find that although the UK warranty is 3 years or 60.000 miles, in the USA the standard warranty is 5 years or 60,000 miles and because customers had had several problems with CVT boxes this was extended to 10 years or 120,000 miles, this was I assume to calm American consumer rage and rebuild confidence in the tainted product.
When I collected my QQ I asked what warranty was now on the replacement CVT gearbox and I was informed that it was 1 year from purchase. And that if it had been replaced under warranty it would only have benefited from the remaining warranty left on the original purchase.
I have several questions I have asked Nissan to give answers to and as yet have not had a reply except to say that they have received my email 
Why is the UK and USA warranty different?
Why is the UK warranty 3 years or 60,000 miles and the USA warranty 5 years or 60,000 ?
Why was the USA warranty increased to 10 years or 120,000 miles?
Why do you only offer a one year warranty on the replacement part?
What do you think is an acceptable “fit for purpose” lifespan of a CVT gear train?
Do you consider your CVT supplier to be a quality supplier?
And if so what is your definition of a quality supplier?

Any Ideas?Wink

2008 TEKNA 2WD 2L CVT SILVER
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
CTR Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:40pm
hi chris , appologies for the thread being deleted , the site has a couple of silly glitches at the moment which lead the mod to his mistake , it was being moved to qashqai faults and fixes which is a more suitable section for your problem ,

i'll move this there now so it will be in "faults and fix's"

sorry again buddy , were only human
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade, Detailer (CTR Detailing), AFMC, ACWC,SAC , Now a 2013 1.5dci Tekna in arctic white with stone leather interior :)
Chris 1949 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris 1949 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 6:44pm
Thanks good buddy, you are right this is its rightfull place, I was just concerned it my have been "removed"
as for just being human ........not with your skillsBig smile
Admin Group
Admin Group
CTR Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 7:15pm

just to explain when we are currently moving threads form one section to another it appears to still show as a thread in the original section making it look like it is double posted in 2 sections , the glitch means (as we now know ) that if you delete the thread from the old location it deletes the thread altogether from the forum ??? , at least this has brought this glitch to light so it wont happen again Wink 

2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade, Detailer (CTR Detailing), AFMC, ACWC,SAC , Now a 2013 1.5dci Tekna in arctic white with stone leather interior :)
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 8:36pm
I know that nowLOL It was all very confusing i can tell youConfused
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
Admin Group
Admin Group
CTR Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 8:46pm
, i wonder if theres a refresh button for the whole forum ?? , would be nice and probably clear this issue
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:14pm
I think we should stick to topic here as this is a very important issue for cvt owners!!

Cheers
Fee x

Post above this one deleted, as off topic

Edited by Fee - 27 Jan 2012 at 10:19pm
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011....bye bye Qashqai!! hiya Juke 1.5dci NTEC
flutesalad View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2012 at 9:57pm
So does that mean that excellent draft email to Nissan UK by Timmos has disappeared into the ethos as well??

Timmos please find a copy and repost it.

And well said Fee this matter is of serious concern to all us Petrol CVT owners, especially private owners whose cars are out of warranty.

This thread needs to be kept alive and on topic.
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:46pm
Think this is the Nissan USA warranty info that you asked me about FeeErmm
2010 QQ+2 Tekna, Magnetic Red, 2L petrol,CVT,4WD. Chrome side bars,sill strips, rear door grip, tailgate strip, front and rear entry guards,front foglight bezels.Proud Owner.SAC Member.
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 12:47pm
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 1:55pm
Thanks Mo

I have pm'd Timmos to ask he would very kindly repost the email sent... It is a fabulous letter and may be exceptionally helpful to owners past, present and future.

I simply cannot understand the glaring disparity between the UK and US warranties!! How can it be justified...?

It is purely and simply not good enough!!,
2.0 Visia 2007, 1.5 Dci Acenta 2008' 1.6 Acenta 2009 and 1.5dci N-Tec 2011....bye bye Qashqai!! hiya Juke 1.5dci NTEC
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 2:23pm
If Timmos could also post his breakdown details down like alan1949 did in the first part of his post as I think that could be helpful to any future CVT breakdowns just to see if any pattern is forming.

I think it was Timmos who also mentioned his dealer had another CVT breakdown in the workshop at the same time.

Where is bryannna when needed?
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 2:40pm
Interesting to note Nissan's 'CVT Customer Satisfaction Program' includes this statement:

We strive to provide an exceptional ownership experience and are implementing a thorough Customer Satisfaction Program to address this topic.

Would Nissan UK like to comment?

Anyone raising formal representations to Nissan UK should note that the US program does not mention anything about 'unreliability'.  Nissan US extended the CVT warranty because of owners' concerns of 'repair costs'.  So to have any chance of getting something similar in the UK, don't use the 'unreliability' argument to press your case.

Edited by Doug999 - 28 Jan 2012 at 2:54pm
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 2:52pm
Looks like the customer satisfaction in the USA and Canada are more favourable it seems than ours in the EuropeErmm
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:49am
Actually, it could be due to different driving patterns. Or different legislation. Or - well - a whole bunch of things. Maybe the USA has a more regular service schedule that the UK wouldnt countenance?

I know that in the USA they don't often offer "goodwill payments" (Nissan often will in Europe), in case it sets a precedent for people claiming money out-of-warranty.
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 9:02am
Errrm, maybe becuase its a bigger market and more people to shout about it, when it goes wrong.?

Fee x
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris 1949 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 9:40am
Hi  All thanks for your support

Flutesalad it was my Dealer who had a CVT problem with a QQ  at 40k and were haveing problems claiming
Looking forward to seeing Timmos letter I may need to steal and reuse

Still no response from Nissan or Dealer to my email

will escalate next week
allan40alt View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Resident Comedian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan40alt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 9:42am
When I spoke to my dealer the service man (lovely guy, very helpful, been there several years) said out of all the CVT cars they've sold only two came in with a problem.

On both cars this was traced to a micro-switch in the gear selector and was a relatively low cost repair. (Not suggesting that is a possible fault regarding this issue though).

He said the micro-switch prevented some pre-set gear positions being selected.

Depending on the cost of the extended warranty it may well be worth taking it out, especially if you are a high mileage driver.

Maybe in America there is less wear 'n tear on the gears due to the great distances covered on the Freeways. 

Edited by allan40alt - 29 Jan 2012 at 10:54am
2009 2.0L CVT, Tekna, Blade Silver.
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:52am
Courtesy of Timmos -Thumbs Up

...............................................................................................................................................

To: james.wright@nissan.co.uk; stevemclennan@nissan.co.uk; davemurfitt@nissan.co.uk; robert.lujan@nissan.co.uk; tom.barnard@nissan.co.uk; terry.steeden@nissan.co.uk; linda.robinson@nissan.co.uk; gloria.maydew@nissan.co.uk; lindsay.ablitt@nissan.co.uk; katy.pearce@nissan.co.uk
Subject: CVT gearbox extended warranty
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:18:16 +0000

CVT gearbox extended warranty

I am emailing you for help in resolving growing concerns in the UK with the CVT automatic gearbox that is fitted in the Qashqai and other models, including the new Nissan Juke. As you are most likely aware, these gearboxes are notorious for failing early and therefore not being fit for purpose and am one of the many individuals who has detrimentally affected by the reliability issues associated with Nissan’s CVT gearbox. I am therefore hoping that Nissan GB will follow the precedent set by your larger siblings, Nissan USA and Nissan Canada in recognising this as a known issue and taking appropriate action to resolve this issue to the satisfaction of its customers.

To give you some background, I bought a Nissan Qashqai 07 plate in July 2010 from an approved Nissan dealer. The car was three years old with 30,000 miles on the clock. Last week the CVT gearbox failed with 45,000 miles on the clock and was taken to my local Nissan dealership to be repaired. The Nissan dealership have informed me that the CVT gearbox is not a repairable item within the Nissan network of garages in the UK and the only option is to fit a replacement gearbox, the cost of which is £6800 inc VAT plus the cost of fitting. Total cost is close to £7,500 to £8000.

As you can imagine, I found this news to be very difficult to swallow. Whilst I appreciate that gearboxes aren’t expected to last the life of the car, one would expect them to last a lot longer than 45,000 miles. More pertinently, the fact that Nissan GB are well aware of the issues associated with the CVT gearbox yet have no means of repairing them without a complete replacement being fitted is totally unreasonable.

After being given the shocking news I decided to do some research and read on the Nissan.com website about the extended warranty for the CVT http://www.nissanassist.com/ProgramDetails.php). I asked the dealership to contact Nissan GB for a goodwill/warranty payment towards the cost of replacement, citing that a CVT gearbox should last considerably longer and should not fail at 45,000 miles. Nissan GB responded and refused any sort of goodwill gesture and that the car was outside its 3 year warranty and there's nothing they can do. Once again you can imagine my disappointment, especially as Nissan GB seems to have a very different stance on the CVT gearbox compared to that of its US/Canadian counterparts.

I decided to persevere and contacted Nissan GB customer services directly and spoke to three different customer services people, the first person was very polite, the other two were very rude and have stood by Nissan GBs position on the CVT auto gearbox, "Three year warranty and that’s that." I have asked to escalate my complaint and am still waiting for a call from a customer services manager. When phoning to chase for a reply, I was told it would be another 24 hours to wait, although it will do me no good anyway as " the manager will tell you what I’ve just told you, three year warranty only.". Even now I still haven't received a call which is quite frankly appalling customer service and highlights the vast difference in customer services between Nissan GB and its transatlantic counterparts.

So, the car was bought for £12,000 from a Nissan dealer with the intention of keeping it for the next ten years or so before "running it into the ground" has failed prematurely. With a family and two young children it is not every day you spend £12000 on a purchase, so it needs to last longer than a year and a half to be worthwhile. Nobody would expect to spend that sort of money on a relatively new car for it to be unusable within 18 months. The cost of repair is almost the same as the second hand value of the car so it may not be economic to repair it and as are result it may end up being destined for the scrap yard.

What is upsetting as a Nissan customer, is that a global brand such as Nissan can treat its customers so differently for the same issue depending on geographic location . The US has been through these issues as have Canada and have resolved it admirably by offering extended warranties on the gearboxes to its customers, whereas Nissan GB, although being fully aware of the issue are choosing not to follow their larger transatlantic siblings and are treating its UK customers in an unfair manner. This is both inconsistent and totally unacceptable. How can a prominent car manufacture with a reputation of reliability not recognise the inconsistency in their customer services and what is the justification for this?
Is it a case again of rip off Britain? There are growing concerns in the UK and more problems with the CVT are emerging (http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/auto-gearbox-fault_topic8274_page1.html) yet Nissan GB remain reluctant to do anything about the increasing number of dissatisfied customers.

I would be interested to hear Nissan GB's explanation as to why they are choosing to ignore a known issue and will be seeking legal advice at to what my options are to resolve this issue, especially if helps avoid having to scrap my Nissan Qashqai due to it being uneconomical to repair. I am also sure that both the national and automotive press would be interested to follow my story (along with the hundreds, if not thousands of other disgruntled Nissan customers), especially if it ends up with me having to take legal action against Nissan GB in order for them to change their stance on the CVT gearbox issue.

I await your reply with interest
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:53am
Sorry Chris for getting you mixed up with Timmos!

So as it stands your dealer has 2 Petrol CVTs in for repair with knackered gearboxes, one with 25K miles and one with 40K miles!
Is that unlucky or ominous?

Keep up the pressure and lets hope Nissan Uk monitor this site!!
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
Fee View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Mary Whitehouse

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 11:05am
I think Timmos letter is absolutely fantastic... says everything it needs to say.

I wonder if going to the PRESS like Autocar/WhatCar/Autoexpress would help also.

Fee x
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 11:21am
Originally posted by allan40alt allan40alt wrote:

When I spoke to my dealer the service man (lovely guy, very helpful, been there several years) said out of all the CVT cars they've sold only two came in with a problem.

On both cars this was traced to a micro-switch in the gear selector and was a relatively low cost repair. (Not suggesting that is a possible fault regarding this issue though).

Depending on the cost of the extended warranty it may well be worth taking it especially if you are a high mileage driver.

Maybe in America there is less wear 'n tear on the gears due to the great distances covered on the Freeways. 

The 3 failures that have been mentioned so far have been one at 25K and 2 at 40K so not really high mileage.

I looked into the extended warranty as my QQ is 3 1/2 years old.
Nissan said take it to a dealer for a Pre Sales Inspection, dealer discretion whether to charge for this or not.

Providing its up to standard, no reason why it shouldnt be as full Nissan history, it will then cost £460 + VAT for a year for a pretty comphrehensive warranty.
Repeat until car is 7 years old then warranty offered is the very basic.

Or, alternatively, just go out and buy a new Kia where 7 year warranty is included in purchase price !!

Nissan UK take note!
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris 1949 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by allan40alt allan40alt wrote:

Depending on the cost of the extended warranty it may well be worth taking it out, especially if you are a high mileage driver.

This is a posibility as I did not experience any noise from the gearbox but it  was unable to select  gear positions and seemed to be operating in "third" which I understand is the "default get you home position"

sadsod View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sadsod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:44pm
Horrendous situation to be in ,soul destroying to people who layed their money down in good faith.
Just a thought ! how are our European and Scandanavian cousins getting on esp. any cvt boxes over there. and yes some of the compeditors with  5 or 7 year warranty cars are looking better as time goes by. I think these might have been the Email addresses when I had the screechy fan and pulley problems on the Note.

mail@autoexpress.co.uk.  and dennis.co.uk Good luck and more pwer to your elbow. Gee
sadsod View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadsod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 3:46pm
Oh and BBC  Watchdog  a report there would get it out into the open,?
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 5:17pm
Well, you can also get a Vauxhall with 10 years 100,000 mile warranty. The Antara is good value, actually. Not what you'd call a popular choice, though, is it?

The Warranty that Nissan offer (3 years, 60,000 miles) is pretty much the basic car warranty now days and many manufacturers do much better. Fromm what I hear, Nissan do seem to be quite generous when it comes to "goodwill" payments. Technically they can tell you to go suck on a lemon the if something breaks the day after the 3 years runs out. They generally don't, though, and I think they're due some credit for that.

mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 6:18pm
Probably by offering good will gestures it is cheaper for them than extending warrantiesErmm.
Out of the total CVT configurations on the QQ that have been sold ,i wonder what the percentage recorded failure rate isErmm
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:09pm
Well mohawk, you got one and I've got one, so thats two!!

There are 3 that we know of that has serious gearbox problems!!

That means that 60% of QQ CVTs have gearbox problems!!!

Nissan! Sort it now!!!!

Seriously though has the club not got details of how many petrol CVTs there are?
Or could someone ask when you go on the factory tour?
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:42pm
G5 has one too. He has had two and i have had three in total.Ermm Kashmir has one also. Alan40alt has one too.
We need to know how many have been sold in Europe and beyond reallyErmm
I wonder how many QQ members there are with the CVTErmm

Edited by mohawk - 29 Jan 2012 at 7:45pm
Tingod View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tingod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:02pm
i have a petrol CVT too, am pretty chuffed with it but now having doubts as  should i keep it once the three years warranty is up ?
Cayman Blue 2.0 Acenta CVT 2WD Ordered 29 Dec 2009
Picking up Friday 14th May
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:08pm
As long as you extend the warranty then it will cover you TingodThumbs Up
The problem is that the ones that have failed have been out of warrantyErmm
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:10pm
This is the extended warranty Nissan use.
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris 1949 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:13pm
Think it would help also if dealers were to  "suggest" additional warranty may be a "good idea"
mohawk View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
White Rose.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:20pm
I do agreeThumbs Up
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by mohawk mohawk wrote:

As long as you extend the warranty then it will cover you TingodThumbs Up
The problem is that the ones that have failed have been out of warrantyErmm

So have there been any have failed within the 3 year warranty??
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic