UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Hints, Tips and How To...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Auto locking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlgoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto locking
    Posted: 15áAugá2017 at 10:06am
 I love my QQ, especially as I've pretty much found my way around all the settings/gadgets now. But one thing I can't find, but that would have been nice, is auto locking where, as you drive away, the doors lock? It's not a QQ feature is it?
Tekna DCI110 Nightshade
NissanGB View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NissanGB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áAugá2017 at 10:29am
Hi carlgoss, great to hear you're loving your Qashqai! Which model do you have? The J11 comes with Remote Central Door locking with superlocking as standard from Visia grade. The New Qashqai also has Remote Central Door locking with deadlocking as standard from Visia grade. We hope that helps but will pass your comments to our product development team ^Molly 
Nissan GB Administrator (Official)
carlgoss View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlgoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áAugá2017 at 10:41am
I'm driving a 15 plate Tekna, keyless etc, but can't find a setting for any form of auto locking when you drive off? Someone mentioned here that if you unlock using the tailgate, the car relocks after 30 seconds but I've not tried that yet! 
Tekna DCI110 Nightshade
GelJ View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áAugá2017 at 11:25am
No our masters in Brussels legislated out, but I have a plug in module "speed lock" off AliExpress which restores the function.
Plugs in diagnostics socket above driver's legs.(Behind a bit of trim that pulls off easily).
In these dangerous times its comforting to hear the locks clicking shut as you accelerate off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic