UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > Peše Otomotiv Supplier of Flip Keys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Aw flip key conversion?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áMará2016 at 10:37pm
I've just emailed him and said I'll place an order for 6.  I'm happy with either having two of them or one so if need be can share more out.

I'll update as and when but so far for the 6 we have;

#001 - MoogleUK
#002 - adam87
#003 - andrew76
#004 - SPARE
#005 - SPARE
#006 - SPARE

As said before, I've no doubt that if I don't get them all sold here they will sell on eBay due to being the better version.

Thanks, Richard...
2013 360 1.5dCi Gun Metallic
Add-ons
Genuine: Mudflaps, Space Saver and Cross Bars.
3rd Party: DRL, Viper Side Bars, Fitted Blinds, Door Sill Plate, Interior Non-slip Door Mats, Auto Mirror Kit.
rob2005 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMará2016 at 7:43am
Can i take one please?
adam87 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMará2016 at 7:45am
Just let me know how you want to be paid and how much and when and ill transfer it to you.

Adam87
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMará2016 at 8:38am
#001 - MoogleUK
#002 - adam87
#003 - andrew76
#004 - rob2005
#005 - SPARE
#006 - SPARE
Add-ons
3rd Party: DRL, Viper Side Bars, Fitted Blinds, Door Sill Plate, Interior Non-slip Door Mats, Auto Mirror Kit.
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMará2016 at 1:07pm
Just ordered and sent money, with todays conversion rate in Paypal and Paypal fees it is working out at ú44.40 per key.

Once I've received them I'll then see what postage will be for one and update the group, I'll charge exactly what I have been including any packaging but can look to send out in padded envelopes rather than a box to reduce postal cost.

Any questions or interested in the others that are going let me know.

I'll be in touch with the people on here that want one via direct mail once sorted postage out.

Thanks, Richard...

Edited by MoogleUK - 17áMará2016 at 1:34pm
Add-ons
rob2005 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áMará2016 at 1:31pm
Great work Richard.

Thanks.

Keep us informed :-)
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMará2016 at 4:44pm
Update from Cihan giving me the tracking reference for the parcel. Its not yet showing on the website but I know they can take a few hours to appear. Its via TNT express so expecting by midweek.

I'll update once received.

Thanks, Richard...
Add-ons
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMará2016 at 8:13pm
Got the tracking showing and its hoping for a delivery on Monday 21st March.  Can't wait to get it, I've also decided to go for one of those key holder thingys (http://www.getkeysmart.com/) that keep all your keys together so no more keys poking at my legs when I put them in my pocket!
Add-ons
adam87 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18áMará2016 at 9:51pm
awesome news, like i said before let me know when you want money and ill do it straight away
AMKDL View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMKDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áMará2016 at 11:38am
Hi Dave,

did you ever get a reply to this? 

Also what price are you looking for, for the bars? I have 2011 QQ so I hope they would fit? 

Regards

Darren
Dave R View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áMará2016 at 5:10pm
HI Darren

I have sent you a private message.

Regards

Dave
AMKDL View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMKDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áMará2016 at 8:55pm
Hi Dave R,

sorry cannot find where it is!!

I have made my email address new visible if that helps?
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 1:13pm
The keys are here I'll be getting one bagged up and placed in an envelope to take to the Post Office to get the postal methods and then I can get in touch for the full amounts needed before released. As a perk, already upgraded my main one...

I'll look to update either tonight or tomorrow...

Thanks, Richard...
Add-ons
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 2:13pm
Well done Richard for persevering with this.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
rob2005 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 2:40pm
Great stuff Richard, was it easy to do?

Look forward to hearing RE the price.

Cheers
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 7:45pm
Got quotes from Royal Mail and also looked online for different postage costs.  These are what I have got to offer;

Royal Mail
Next Day ú6.45

MyHermes
2 Day ú4.26

Collect Plus
3 - 5 Day ú4.99

MyHermes I've used plenty of times in the past when I have sold stuff online and never had an issue with it, put it will be your choice.  All of these cover upto ú50 for the item so it is perfect for sending the key fob with them.

ú44.40 for the key...
ú00.20 for the padded envelope...
Then your postage option above...

I'm going to message adam87, andrew76 and rob2005 with my bank details and once funds cleared I will post out via your chosen method.

I've already converted mine and it feels so much better :)  Easy to do, watched the online video a couple of times and totally forgot about the leaflet that has picture guide...
Add-ons
andrew76 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 9:00pm
Brilliant Richard - great work.

I'm happy with MyHermes, and will transfer the money once I've got your bank details.

Thanks again,
Andrew
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by andrew76 andrew76 wrote:

Brilliant Richard - great work.

I'm happy with MyHermes, and will transfer the money once I've got your bank details.

Thanks again,
Andrew

Hi Andrew, you should have a private message ith details in. If not, share me your email and I'll send you the details.
Add-ons
andrew76 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2016 at 10:43pm
Hi Richard,

I can't seem to find any private messages.  You can email directly:
andrew.t.warner [at] gmail.com

Cheers.
rob2005 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2016 at 7:15am
Hi Richard,

Having the same issue as Andrew, my email is robwilkinsafc[at]gmail.com

Cheers
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2016 at 7:26am
Hi Rob and Andrew, I've sent you both emails so hopefully you'll have them by now.
Add-ons
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2016 at 7:31am
Andrew, Ive got your money but nt your postal address, can you email that to me from the email I sent you? I can then look to post out your key tonight then.

Adam, Ive got your miney and address so will make sure it gets posted out today.

Thanks,
Add-ons
andrew76 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2016 at 7:37am
I've just sent my address details to your personal email.
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2016 at 8:28am
Thanks Adam, Andrew and Rob. Got all the details now. I will aim to try and get out at lunch but it is likely this evening that I will drop them off at the MyHermes collection point. I'll keep you all updated on here when I have posted them.
Add-ons
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2016 at 9:56pm
Hi adam87, andrew76 and rob2005.  I've dropped the parcels off at the MyHermes collection point this evening.  Sorry I could not get them out at lunch today but I'm currently in the process of a server migration at work and its being a royal pain!

It's on the 2 day service so I'm hoping Thursday however with the double bank holiday it may be Saturday/Tuesday you'll get them so apologies there.  

Not sure if already mentioned but he's given enough spare springs so I've included an additional one in each of the packages.

I've converted my spare key up so I have one left available.  So if anyone ever comes across this post in the future and looking for one let me know.  If I don't get any interest in a few months I might try some sites and see if it sells.

Thanks all, Richard...
Add-ons
rob2005 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áMará2016 at 7:34am
Thanks Richard, tracking notification received.
AMKDL View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMKDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áMará2016 at 10:52am
Hi Dave R,

got your message thanks but I cannot reply back to you as I cannot PM anyone for some reason??? is there a button somewhere i need to press??!!!

Can you please send me yr contact number or email?
adam87 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áMará2016 at 1:09pm
Thanks Richard! appreciate the time and effort. look forward to getting keys.

adam
faffer View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áMará2016 at 5:20pm
Updated

Edited by faffer - 29áMará2016 at 7:11am
AMKDL View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMKDL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áMará2016 at 9:45pm
Hi Dave,

did you get my reply?

Darren
Dave R View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áMará2016 at 9:55pm
I'm afraid not. Nothing by email or private messenger.
adam87 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áMará2016 at 9:41am
i done mine last night, having a little issue with the spring, i can only turn it 1 and half times overwise it bends like crazy, so i have put it in and if i press button and hold it key doesnt release very well. so untightened the screw a little on back of remote and works better.
All things considered key looks 100 x better than before!! 
andrew76 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrew76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áMará2016 at 10:00am
Received mine, and converted it with no problems. All great!
MoogleUK View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoogleUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28áMará2016 at 10:09am
Originally posted by adam87 adam87 wrote:

i done mine last night, having a little issue with the spring, i can only turn it 1 and half times overwise it bends like crazy, so i have put it in and if i press button and hold it key doesnt release very well. so untightened the screw a little on back of remote and works better.
All things considered key looks 100 x better than before!!á

It does take a bit of twisting but it should let you do it again. When you push it down it should fit. Took me a few goes but did get it twisted at least two and a bit turns.
Add-ons
bxt317 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bxt317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30áMará2016 at 9:33pm
Hey there, I just picked up my QQ last week and I was wondering if there were any more of these keys still available for purchase?

Thanks

Ben
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic