Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Owners questions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Batteries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac1061 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Batteries
    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 10:52am
I've had 3 batteries on my 2016 Nissan I've had the new battery 4 months and had it tested by independent auto electrician who said the battery was faulty again but have to put it into a Nissan dealer they do not trust an independent test but when I drive the battery with be fully charged so will show the battery full. I have to go to Belgium soon and have told the customer service this and cannot get the car in to the dealer so I will drive to Belgium then if I break down it will cost Nissan a lot of money to get me back plus a new battery. I get my car serviced by Nissan so get full European cover how stupid is this when Nissan know about the batteries 
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2020 at 8:19pm
The computer says...................Ermm

Edited by Doug999 - 04 Jul 2020 at 8:19pm
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic