Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > NONONO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

big thankyou to bee em,and the forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: big thankyou to bee em,and the forum
    Posted: 07áJulá2015 at 6:20pm
Hi guys
First off a massive thankyou to manny (bee em) for his faultless sale of his space saver wheel,tyre,Jack and handle.

Secondly a thankyou to the forum for giving sellers and buyers a platform to get bargains.

And finally and I hope on topic,I would like to assure any j10 tekna owners who are thinking about a space saver instead of the repair jollop,but worry were the boot mounted sub woofer would go?

Well if you undo the sub woofer from the polystyrene holder/insert,you can remove the polystyrene holder and insert the space saver inner side up and the subwoofer fits into the wheel dish and the original threaded rod will hold it in place,cut outs are present for the jack and handle and the boot carpet lays flat.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áJulá2015 at 8:19am
Thanks indeed.

You have a photo to post to explain the above?

Sub Woofer? That's an annoying dog on the underground isn't it?
Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08áJulá2015 at 9:29am
Not sure it's a breed of dog,when I bought the car and lifted the boot floor to inspect the spare tyre and discovered a can ofjollop and a compressor my heart sank.
While we don't do many miles a puncture is a pain and the last one I had in my company car resulted in the sidewall being ripped,so I was glad my company car had a spare,I originally thought as the tekna has a factory sub woofer in the boot a space saver wouldn't fit.
However after seeing a tekna with a space saver and subwoofer in the flesh I was relieved to know it can be done,quite easily.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic