UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Boot liners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayrton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boot liners
    Posted: 14áJulá2017 at 2:11pm
Any recommendations for a boot liner? Tailored for a 2009 car.

Whilst I'm about it here's a question. I've looked at one or two of these on eBay and they are squarish. They don't fill be space behind the inner wheel arch - for that matter, neither does the boot floor - why's that?
Hackney View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hackney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áJulá2017 at 10:23pm
Have you tried genuine?Give a dealer a ring & see if they are still available for that year model,otherwise you will have to go aftermarket.Cheers:):)

Edited by Hackney - 15áJulá2017 at 10:25pm
"Current Rides"2015" Nissan Qashqai "ST" in Magnetic Red,6Spd Manual 2litre Petrol,2016 Nissan Qashqai "TI" 6spd manual.
Gollum View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gollum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áJulá2017 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Ayrton Ayrton wrote:

Any recommendations for a boot liner? Tailored for a 2009 car.

Whilst I'm about it here's a question. I've looked at one or two of these on eBay and they are squarish. They don't fill be space behind the inner wheel arch - for that matter, neither does the boot floor - why's that?

Thats handy for things like dog or jump leads though. I found it hard to find my rigid boot liner, had to beg a guy on e-bay to post the massive thing!
2013 QQ 360 1.5 dci
Ayrton View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayrton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áJulá2017 at 9:29am
I'm sure it is; but I bet it will be equally handy at collecting bits of leaf or grass on tip runs LOL
Gollum View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gollum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áJulá2017 at 7:33pm
Na, I've got a trailer for that
2013 QQ 360 1.5 dci
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic