Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > QASHQAI+2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Boot mats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boot mats
    Posted: 25áFebá2015 at 7:55pm
Hi all,

I have the 2 piece +2 boot liners/mats. They work well, other than when you want to pop the 2 seats up then what do you do with the bigger one?!!

Anyway....not a massive problem.... 

The main problem I have is keeping them from sliding around on the carpet in the boot area. When my dogs are in there and we go around corners they have real problems as the mats slide around!

Any tips to keep them in place? I thought some self adhesive velcro or something?

Edited by twocues - 25áFebá2015 at 7:56pm
2012 1.6 DCI Tekna +2 Mineral Grey.
Styling plate, Aces folding mirror kit, 2015 gear knob, mud flaps, Bee sting antenna, LED sidelights, club sticker :) more mods to come...
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25áFebá2015 at 11:42pm
I have the Nissan 2 piece boot liner, one piece slides under the other if you use yhe 3rd row of seats (not that I ever do), we use velcro stuck on the under side to stop them sliding around, just bought a roll & stuck the hooked part to the liner.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
twocues View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áFebá2015 at 7:35am
Thanks ericos I will get the Velcro today..... There is no way the larger part of the mat can stay in the car if both seats are up though
2012 1.6 DCI Tekna +2 Mineral Grey.
Styling plate, Aces folding mirror kit, 2015 gear knob, mud flaps, Bee sting antenna, LED sidelights, club sticker :) more mods to come...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic