UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can anyone help with a pic of the Mic Patch Lead..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Can anyone help with a pic of the Mic Patch Lead..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone help with a pic of the Mic Patch Lead..
    Posted: 09áJulá2018 at 12:03pm
Hi everyone. Firstly I'd like to say thank you for a few topics that have helped me do a few things on my Uncles J10. Namely How to fit a Connect 1 and most importantly How to reset the airbag warning light.

I originally tried to post this in the ICE Section but I got an error and I lost all that I had typed.

Basically the long story short now.....

He ordered the Mic Patch Lead 24036-BG00A and it doesn't seem to work, it's a K12 version so I don't know if that will make any difference? His Mic worked on his original 6 CD stereo so it must be either the patch lead or stereo.

After doing a little searching it looks like they can be wired up differently but couldn't find any definitive answers.

So I'm hoping that someone could take a picture of both ends of theirs that works so I can rewire it for him.

Yes I can hear you all saying why not just return it? But he's in his 70's and he's a right grumpy old stubborn one at that and also very impatient as well as impulsive and I can see him ripping it out and dealing with the consequences afterwards.

Fingers crossed this one gets posted!

Thanks in advance.

Carl.

carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áJulá2018 at 12:04pm
That should be K12E above.
__chris__ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __chris__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11áJulá2018 at 4:18pm
I'd like to see this too. So BUMP
Learning my way around a nice shiny black 08 plated 2.0 Tekna 2WD.
carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14áJulá2018 at 5:37pm
92 views and no one can help out?
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14áJulá2018 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by carlcall carlcall wrote:

92 views and no one can help out?

93   Wink
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic