UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can anyone help with a pic of the Mic Patch Lead..
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Can anyone help with a pic of the Mic Patch Lead..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone help with a pic of the Mic Patch Lead..
    Posted: 09áJulá2018 at 12:03pm
Hi everyone. Firstly I'd like to say thank you for a few topics that have helped me do a few things on my Uncles J10. Namely How to fit a Connect 1 and most importantly How to reset the airbag warning light.

I originally tried to post this in the ICE Section but I got an error and I lost all that I had typed.

Basically the long story short now.....

He ordered the Mic Patch Lead 24036-BG00A and it doesn't seem to work, it's a K12 version so I don't know if that will make any difference? His Mic worked on his original 6 CD stereo so it must be either the patch lead or stereo.

After doing a little searching it looks like they can be wired up differently but couldn't find any definitive answers.

So I'm hoping that someone could take a picture of both ends of theirs that works so I can rewire it for him.

Yes I can hear you all saying why not just return it? But he's in his 70's and he's a right grumpy old stubborn one at that and also very impatient as well as impulsive and I can see him ripping it out and dealing with the consequences afterwards.

Fingers crossed this one gets posted!

Thanks in advance.

Carl.

carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áJulá2018 at 12:04pm
That should be K12E above.
__chris__ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __chris__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11áJulá2018 at 4:18pm
I'd like to see this too. So BUMP
Learning my way around a nice shiny black 08 plated 2.0 Tekna 2WD.
carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14áJulá2018 at 5:37pm
92 views and no one can help out?
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14áJulá2018 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by carlcall carlcall wrote:

92 views and no one can help out?

93   Wink
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áJulá2018 at 12:00pm
What a helpful forum this isn't...... https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/emoji-one/104/reversed-hand-with-middle-finger-extended_1f595.png
gloucester View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gloucester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áJulá2018 at 1:19pm
I don't have one...
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 - sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 ~ 2006 Suzuki GSF650SA ~ 2018 Yamaha MT-07 on order
Turvey View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turvey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áJulá2018 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by carlcall carlcall wrote:

What a helpful forum this isn't...... https://emojipedia-us.s3.amazonaws.com/thumbs/120/emoji-one/104/reversed-hand-with-middle-finger-extended_1f595.png

People can only help if they know the answer!
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áJulá2018 at 3:14pm
Carl - welcome to the forum. Unfortunately we do not have many techies online hence the poor response.  Now if you had a query regarding boring old DPF, horns,  auto mirrors/windows then you will be flooded. Wink
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25áJulá2018 at 12:06pm
Surely someone that has done the upgrade and still has it could at least 2 minutes to possibly check. All I need is a pick of either end of the cable showing the wires going into the back of the plugs.

I eventually got the information out of my Uncle where he got it from and I've been in touch with that Nissan dealership and they aren't interested.

I know that the Audi forums I'm on would do things like this as I've stripped down door panels to get pics for people just to show them where pins go for door handle lights or pool lights.

I know it's a lot to ask but I don't need a techy to answer this just a couple of pictures.
evo99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evo99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25áJulá2018 at 9:18pm
Connect plugs

That is the correct part number for the patch lead. You do not need to rewire.
If you scroll down the page you will see a picture of the connect satnav with two white connectors. The small square connector goes into the patch lead and the other end into the satnav. The other rectangular connector is not required.

Reset airbag light

Edited by evo99 - 25áJulá2018 at 9:22pm
2008 Black 1.6 Tekna Stone leather
carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áJulá2018 at 9:52am
Thanks for the reply evo99, but the mic doesn't work yet it worked with his 6 disc head unit.

Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26áJulá2018 at 11:52am
Might be a broken wire in the patch lead?
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
__chris__ View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __chris__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27áJulá2018 at 9:11am
Do you still need this ?  Just had my head unit replaced so ought to be able to photo the ends if you need me to.
Learning my way around a nice shiny black 08 plated 2.0 Tekna 2WD.
carlcall View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlcall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31áJulá2018 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by __chris__ __chris__ wrote:

Do you still need this ?  Just had my head unit replaced so ought to be able to photo the ends if you need me to.

If you could please Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic