UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Bright Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Changing J10 Tekna High Beam - what to remove?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Changing J10 Tekna High Beam - what to remove?
    Posted: 17áMará2016 at 7:22pm
Just been out to take a look at swapping out the High Beam bulbs on my J10 Tekna.

Drivers side is not too much of a problem, undo the sill T15 torq bolts and slide out the bulb, carrier and connector. Unclip the connector from the carrier and swap the bulb. Its a bit tight to work on that side, but manageable. Come to the passenger side and my word... where do you start! I removed the intake pipe, but there is still no room. I'm assuming that the electrical parts, fuse boxes and what look like control boxes need to be unbolted and manhandled out the way to give enough room to squeeze 2 hands and a tool in to work on the light. 

Anyone have any tips, or better ways of accessing the back of the light? 

Thanks
Ant 

Edited by cantfindausername - 17áMará2016 at 7:59pm
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic