UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Interior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Child seats and seat belt buckle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child seats and seat belt buckle
    Posted: 15áMayá2015 at 11:35am
Does anyone else have a problem with the seat belt buckles in the back of their QQ? (middle row on +2)

I have to buckle 1 of my kids into my car, and he is in a booster seat. This is such a frustrating task and one thing that pisses me off about the Qashqai.

Its the fact that there is no where for the buckles to go. There is no clip for them to be secured to when not in use, There is no recess for them in the seat. I found that when you fold the center part down you get imprints in the leather where they have been squashed.

The booster seat my child has isn't an ISOFIX seat, so I'm wondering if that might solve the problem of the buckle ending up from being inaccessible behind/under the seat.

Anyone have any feedback on ISOFIX boosters in the QQ? Or some way of securing the buckles so they remain accessible?

Thanks
Ant
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic