Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Club Sticker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkelly75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Club Sticker
    Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 10:39pm
Hi all,

Just thought i'd share a pic of my recently acquired club sticker which is now proudly displayed on my rear window. Was considering placing it under the centre brake light but feared the wipers might end up doing a job on it, so positioned it on the drivers side instead-out of harms way.
Word of advice for any newbies when fitting the sticker- as simple as it may seem, make sure to watch the instruction video posted on this forum before removing the sticker- it can be tricky to get the first layer off without removing some of the letters.

2010 Nissan Qashqai, 1.5 Pure drive dci Acenta, 5dr Black, facelift model upgraded alloys, dual climate/ cruise control.
Lee'71 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee'71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 10:59pm
Fits just fine at the bottom of the rear window and looks good there too.

Edited by Lee'71 - 17 Mar 2014 at 10:59pm
J10 sold and now proud owner of 2014 J11 1.2 DiG-T Acenta Premium, bonnet struts & plenty of bling!! Still lovin' it everyday!
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 9:39am
Looking good guys, thanks for posting.

Has anybody fitted to a 2014 Qashqai yet?

I can decide where to put mine, the old option of under the rear brake light means it will get hidden under the spoiler and not seen.

Any ideas?

Frankie
Mainly found at an office chair these days
gadget View Drop Down
Drop in and Say Hello Moderator
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 10:46am
I like Lee's position - you can see it nice and clear as you approach...
2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
marianda24 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marianda24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 3:44pm
Isn't Lee's a pre-2014 model? I agree that he's put it in a good place though.
GILL
2014 New Qashqai Acenta Premium 1.6dci CVT (Ink Blue)
gadget View Drop Down
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 4:24pm
It is - Frankie, sit it where Lee has his and take a shot so we can give opinion.. haven't seen the back end to know if it'll look right.
2007 Acenta 1.5dci in Black with Panoramic Sunroof. Connect System. Boot & Door Sill Plates. Removable Towbar.
Lee'71 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee'71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by marianda24 marianda24 wrote:

Isn't Lee's a pre-2014 model? I agree that he's put it in a good place though.

Yes it is, it's a brilliant car and I love it but sadly it's not a new shape one , but I have test driven one !!

Oh well, maybe one day
J10 sold and now proud owner of 2014 J11 1.2 DiG-T Acenta Premium, bonnet struts & plenty of bling!! Still lovin' it everyday!
Pete97 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 6:06pm
You can see mine on my new QQ in the Gallery section under the post Pride of Place
2014 1.6dci CVT Tekna Nightshade (club sticker attached)
src5653 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote src5653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 11:37am
Hi the sticker looks good
get my Qashqai next week 07 plate, tekna,auto
but want a sticker!! just registered with the club so not sure how to get one please can some body help
src5653Smile
gadget View Drop Down
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 11:52am
Hi there, if you have a read through the below - you need to email Craig with your info and payment details and he'll sort your sticker out.

Welcome to the UK's biggest Qashqai Club and owners forum.

Heres a few pointers to help make using the forum easier, just click on the blue quick links.

Please make sure you have read the Club Rules , this will help make your use of the forum much easier.
If you need any help, feel free to contact one of our great team who will assist in any way they can .

Administrators :
PR07HET
Craigfishin

Moderator group :
G5 Boy
Gadget
Affman
Tiffany

The club is run on contributions by members, which allows the site to be advertising free with all money raised going toward running costs, web fees, club meets, competition prizes and various charities.
By contributing to the running costs of the club (6 or 10 including a club window sticker) you get full access to post and start new threads anywhere on the forum plus access to discounts from our great selection of retailers and other great sections currently unavailable to you. If you want to contribute to the club, please see here : How To Contribute

No spamming is allowed , any advertising must be agreed with admin in advance. If you are interested in adding your company to our discount section please contact Craigfishin

The forum is a wealth of information. Please use the search option before starting new threads to save creating multiple threads on the same subject.

Thanks for joining, we hope you find all you need to know about your Qashqai and make a few new friends in the process. We have a great bunch of members on here, who all are willing to help if they can.

We also have club meets and excursions if you are interested. Please see link below from our visit to the Nissan Sunderland Plant to see the Qashqai being built :Nissan Sunderland Meet

Or our very successful joint meet with the Juke Owners Club, Juke Owners Group, Cube Owners Club and the Note Owners Club. With Nissan event's team in attendance with limited edition cars on display :
Annual Wicksteed Meet

Once again we would like to welcome you to the Qashqai Club and look forward to getting to know you and we hope you enjoy your time here.

Edited by gadget - 03 Apr 2014 at 2:10pm
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 1:45pm
Hi there, Stephen
I tried to move your post to the " drop in and say hello" section.... But I can't.

For now read the link below

Oh welcome to the QQ club

How to contribute

Edited by Tiffany - 03 Apr 2014 at 1:47pm
2020 Qashqai 1.3 Dig-T 160 Tekna + DCT.storm white.
2017 X-Trail N Vision 1.6 DIG-T Storm White.
gadget View Drop Down
Inspector

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 2:11pm
So did I, but we don't seem to be able to move FROM this thread....
Also just edited my "Welcome Post" as for some reason my Links disappeared...
Spooky goings on.
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2014 at 3:07pm
I didn't touch it lol
rachelvik View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelvik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 10:59am
This sticker is cool! How do I get one?
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:16pm
just join up as a full member rachel and a sticker is inc :)

2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
ctrollen View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctrollen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 1:41pm
I'm still waiting for mine Cry
1.2 DIG-T Acenta Premium, Nightshade
djkus View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djkus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 4:42pm
Still waiting on mine too.
djkus View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djkus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 4:44pm
Lee71: see to the left of your sticker...
the plastic clip that hides the bolt from the window wiper? Im missing that plastic cover.. do you know what its called? difficult to ebay it when im unsure what its called.. does it even have a name?
jonceebee View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonceebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 5:33pm
Also still waiting
New Qashqai 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White.Chrome front lip finisher,Chrome Side Sills, Chrome Glass Finisher,Chrome Lower Trunk Finisher,White Side Mouldings,WhiteAlloyGaytors,Cross Over Pack,Deflectors
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 6:41pm
Your marked as donating 6 jonceebee , you only get a sticker with the 10 option

Djkus , you dont seem to have included your address so that is required to post your sticker
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Lee'71 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee'71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by djkus djkus wrote:

Lee71: see to the left of your sticker...
the plastic clip that hides the bolt from the window wiper? Im missing that plastic cover.. do you know what its called? difficult to ebay it when im unsure what its called.. does it even have a name?

Think it's just the rear wiper lift-up nut cover, don't know if the whole rear wiper arm is a one piece unit or not though.

Have you tried eBay? There's plenty of QQs breaking on there.
Lacosteab View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacosteab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 3:19pm
I like that sticker. Where can I get one?
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Lacosteab Lacosteab wrote:

I like that sticker. Where can I get one?

Hi, you can either send 10.00 to craig_gonefishin@hotmail.com or just 6.00 hmmm maybe 5 not sure now. Lol sorry

But if you send 10.00 you will have donated to the forum, have full access and become eligible for discounts on certain products. Plus you will receive our sticker

Just the lower amount gets you a sticker.

Go on become a full member, you know you want to
Tiff

Edited by Tiffany - 09 Jun 2014 at 4:09pm
djkus View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djkus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 4:41pm

Got my sticker and applied today, what you think.
Tiffany View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 6:17pm
Looks great!
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 9:35pm
Perfick
mandiskem View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Juggler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandiskem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2014 at 9:58pm
mine wont  come off the car  my old 1 goes back tomorrow  and  im getting the new qashqai its well n truly stuck lol

proud owner of a nissan qashqai acenta premium 1.5dci ink blue
Lee'71 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee'71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2014 at 10:03pm
The old hair dryer trick always works for me, give it a go.
Dannym70 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannym70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 5:00pm
I didn't realise that my sticker went on the outside of the car ( what a thicko ) now need another sticker. Please tell me how I can purchase another.
Dannym70
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 5:44pm
Pm Craigfishin - he's the stickermeister
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
Dannym70 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannym70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 5:50pm
Thanks G5
Dannym70 or thickermeister
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2015 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by PR07HET PR07HET wrote:

Looking good guys, thanks for posting.

Has anybody fitted to a 2014 Qashqai yet?

I can decide where to put mine, the old option of under the rear brake light means it will get hidden under the spoiler and not seen.

Any ideas?

Frankie

I always - pre and post 2014s - put mine on the rear quarter windows - one each side. Out of the line of my sight but visible to others.

Have posted a pic elsewhere ('G5 BOY is feeling blue' I think it was) and will put one here when I am back on my PC.

twocues View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twocues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 6:33am
I put mine under the rear wiper......it doesn't fit there but it isn't in the rear view mirror and is easily seen........ It needed some "modification" but I'm all about mods

I had to cut around the wiper arm losing a small piece of "roof" on the sticker. I rationalised that as we have the panoramic roof the sticker is now specific to our car!
2012 1.6 DCI Tekna +2 Mineral Grey.
Styling plate, Aces folding mirror kit, 2015 gear knob, mud flaps, Bee sting antenna, LED sidelights, club sticker :) more mods to come...
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2015 at 1:56pm
Here ya go.....................

ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2015 at 1:07am
Thats good but you need one for the other side as wellBig smile
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic