UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > In Car Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

connect manual

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: connect manual
    Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:18pm
with help from a member I have downloaded a qashqai owners manual, what I want to know, is there a manual just for the conect system and if there is can I download that from someone--------- I don't get my QQ till march but I am trying to learn as much as I can about it before then--- philEmbarrassed
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:19pm
There is..look in the members section for the thread on owners manual in .pdf format.  Somewhere in the middle should be links to the Owners and the Connect.
1.5Dci Tekna, Pearl Black, 60 Plate
1.6Dci Tekna with Stop/Start Pearl Black 63 plate
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:22pm
the owners and quick start are in the middle... the link to the connect was removed with the links at the top of the page...
i think if you contact gsx600fman he may still have it as he was the one who got it from bosch and put it up here...
cant promise though lol...
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:24pm
Just sent him a pm to say you might be able to talk him through the manual page by page over the phone :-)
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:25pm
that would be great except im not rtfm!! thats for geeks like you!

(sorry for going off topic mod's he deserved it )

Edit: no offence phil

Edited by CraigQQ - 06áJaná2011 at 8:26pm
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by CraigQQ CraigQQ wrote:

that would be great except im not rtfm!! thats for geeks like you!

(sorry for going off topic mod's he deserved it )

Edit: no offence phil
What you've written here is the complete opposite of what you wanted to say...LOL
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:37pm
Cowpers View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
THE DARK LORD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cowpers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:39pm
That is actually better than the manual..
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:42pm
thats cool hamish.. would be better if it was interactive... like you could press the buttons ect lol

but why is it louie armstrong it plays on ipod and usb?? lol what saddo has that connect!! bet its in a nissan note!! or cube
hamish View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
IMAM MUSTAFA GRAF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áJaná2011 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by CraigQQ CraigQQ wrote:

thats cool hamish.. would be better if it was interactive... like you could press the buttons ect lol

but why is it louie armstrong it plays on ipod and usb?? lol what saddo has that connect!! bet its in a nissan note!! or cube

And just what is wrong with one of the godfathers of modern jazz/blues. Go wash yer mouth oot laddie LOL
vivphil View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2011 at 7:46am
ALL IS OK NOW, HAVE BEEN SENT THE LINK------------DON'T GET QQ TILL MARCH BUT WANTED TO READ UP ON HOW IT WORKS-----PHILThumbs Up
vivphil View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2011 at 7:56am
have now got all, have downloaded manual plus conect manual-- they are great-----------------------------------------------------Clap

NOW CAN SOME ONE DOWNLOAD MY
  QASHQAI 1.5 N-TEC IN BLACK.

DUE MARCH 15    PHILCry
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2011 at 11:18am
wait there ill have a look on the torrent sites and the nissan site...

nah sorry out of luck, they only have the pre facelift 1.6 visia to download

new models arent uploaded yet
vivphil View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2011 at 12:40pm
it can be done, i've seen it done on STAR TREK---philLOL
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2011 at 12:42pm
never seen star trek....
vivphil View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07áJaná2011 at 12:51pm
wash your mouth out with soap--------- and I voted for you-----=watch VOYAGER-----
                            PHILThumbs Up
Iced_Ink View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iced_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áSepá2011 at 10:28pm
Can someone send me the connect manual?   Please Please
I'm often accused of eavesdropping. I just wish they'd have the guts to say it to my face
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20áSepá2011 at 11:49pm
PM me your e mail addy & I'll send a copy
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
flutesalad View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áDecá2011 at 10:22am
Ericos,
Any chance I could have a copy as well?? Smile Smile Smile
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áDecá2011 at 10:41am
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
flutesalad View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flutesalad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áDecá2011 at 10:54am
Cheers  Craig!
Top man....once againSmile
QQ Tekna 2.0 CVT
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic