UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Faults and Fixes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Continuing DPF problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trossachs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Continuing DPF problems
    Posted: 28áNová2018 at 3:24pm
Hi all, looking for some advice.  I have now been having problems with my dpf for a while.  I have a 2007 2.0 dci done 120k miles and 80% of mileage is done on motorway

July 2017 dpf light comes on a couple of times but clears on the motorway

August 2017 light wont clear, end up taking to garage who do a forced regen and cant get it cleared.  When I took it home I found fault code P2453 so changed the dpf pressure sensor.  This cleared codes and MIL went out and all seemed fine.

March 2018 dpf back on and ended up in limp mode.  Ended up biting the bullet and changing dpf for new. Took to garage to reset the dpf data.

This week its back on, code P1436, blasted on motorway on way to work light went out.  However checking codes after I now have
P1436, P2452, P242f .  after 2 trips MIL on (no dpf light) and in limp mode.  Aaaagggghhh.

I am going to look at the dpf pressure sensor again, but anyone got any advice as at my wits end with this.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic