UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Knowledge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

control panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: control panel
    Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 6:40pm
i have a button at the bottom of the central panel on the right is the 12v plug but on the left is a button with an image of a man sitting down and an arrow going overhead which lights up when you push it in, have checked manual and can't find what it is for, anyone help please, sorry i have a 1.5 diesel tekna 08. also my bluetooth phone seems to work every now and then, does anyone else have this problem?
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 6:53pm
it blows air up the roof over your head to cool/warm the rear seat passengers as they have no air vent, especially good if you have a baby or young kids complaining in the back they are cold or too hot.
the meat View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 7:18pm
cheers mate, only had the car for 5 weeks but i gotta say it's the best one i have had (so far ) thanks for your prompt answer, am liking the forum, one more thing does anyone have any idea how much the roof bars cost for the tekna as mine did not come with them?
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 7:22pm
depends if you wan load bearing or cosmetic ones meat

welcome by the way lol
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 7:43pm
oh yeah, welcome to the club meat, was in a rush earlier, forgot to welcome you.

belmont View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belmont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 7:50pm
 A big welcome to the QQ club,its a friendly bunch and very helpful enjoy your driving.
1.5.dci accent blue
the meat View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 10:39pm
cosmetic, seen QQ same colour with them on and it did look a little better, and thanks to all of you for the welcoming messages
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 10:51pm
check out www.automotive-enhancements.co.uk

they do 2 types and contributed members get 15% discount
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áDecá2010 at 11:10pm
yeah the bars deffinately help the tougher(meaner) look of the QQ lol
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áDecá2010 at 12:00am
The button is mentioned in the manual, it has been asked about before. Rather than searching the old threads I'll just post this again

Wink
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
Nightshade View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightshade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áDecá2010 at 1:52pm
Welcome aboard Meat.

HarryN-TEC View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HarryN-TEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16áDecá2010 at 4:34pm
Hi & Welcome Meat  Smile
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 9:46am
Yes - welcome meat Big smile.

Hope your name doesn't offend any vegetarian members here.  After all..........'meat is murder'............especially when you get it stuck between your teeth LOL Embarrassed.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
CraigQQ View Drop Down
Premier
Premier

ooooh shiny..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigQQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 10:23am
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 12:57pm
boom boom
2Fat2Bald View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fat2Bald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 3:10pm
I personally leave that button permanently pressed. The heating/aircon seems to work better that way, for some reason.
the meat View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 7:45pm
cheers mate, not a bad price either, now can anyone help with one other point, as i stated in an earlier post my bluetooth only seems to work when it's in a good mood, when it wont make a call, if i use my phone instead it will then work through the car. Is this unusual?
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 7:52pm
depends on the phone some just need the latest firmware to sort these little problems

then again some phones ar just not compatible 
the meat View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 8:00pm
i use an LG 500 cookie and it connects every single time i get in the car, sometimes it works straight away, what i will say is that the sound quality is excellant, anyway thanks for info craigo
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 8:32pm
ooroo lol
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áDecá2010 at 10:24pm
Both me & the missus have the same phone as you (LG kp500 Cookie) & have no problems at all. As said it could be the phones firmware.
Ours are both running  kp500AT_V10d, not the most up to  date firmware I dont think but as everything works I'll stick with it.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
taffdragon View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taffdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áDecá2010 at 8:51pm
I have same phone meat and the only problem i do have is if i switch the bluetooth on in the car i do have to look my phone up on thr radio before i go so now i put my phone bluetooth on before i get into the car
Hugh Jeffort View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hugh Jeffort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áAprá2011 at 8:54am
I wonder how effective that vent is when the sat nav screen is stuck in the way!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic