UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Knowledge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

CVT fluid dipstick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CVT fluid dipstick
    Posted: 18áJulá2016 at 11:34am
I want to check my CVT fluid levels as I have read being even just a bit too low or too high can be bad and that most Nissan CVTs come factory filled with too much and need a bit draining.

As I only have the stubby CVT dipstick that prevents owners from checking themselves I thought I'd look into the part and order one.

I found it from the catalogs... 31086-1HA0B

I ordered it from Dubai, and it's eventually come, and to my disappointment it's the same stubby fake one I already have...

Does anyone know the actual part number for the real dipstick, not the fake cover?

Also, if anyone has got one, could you please do me a favour and measure the markings on it (take a photo next to a ruler if possible!).  I have a generic dipstick that I could scratch marks onto if I knew how long from the cover cap they were supposed to be. (This is for the 2013 CVT )

Edited by chrisw99 - 18áJulá2016 at 11:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic