UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Dash Cam installation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Qash 592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dash Cam installation
    Posted: 18áMará2017 at 7:42pm
Hi All,
Just purchased Viofo A119S. Has anyone installed any A119 in a Tekna, if yes what side of the rear view mirror was it fixed to. I would prefer fixing it on the driver's side to facilitate  easier reach/ monitor view but if I place it too close to the mirror housing, video picture is partially obstructed by it. Further away camera would not be as discreet. Any ideas, possibly with pictures would be appreciated.
1.6 Dig-T Tekna Magnetic Red.Chrome and Utility packs.
MICK74 View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
THE REAL BLING KING!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICK74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23áJulá2017 at 9:22am
I've not fitted your model but I did fit a nextbase 312gw
I fitted it to the left hand side of the mirror in front of it
It's discreet and I don't see it except the lower led power button which tells me at a glance that it's recording

Used a hard wire kit which was tucked up in the roof lining and down the a pillar to the drivers fuse box and piggybacked off the switched stereo circuit

Proud to be back in a Qashqai
J11 blade silver tekna with some added bling
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic