UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Did the 2012 QQ come with driverís floor mat?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEMAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did the 2012 QQ come with driverís floor mat?
    Posted: 13†May†2018 at 10:09am
Hi. I recently bought a 2012 Qashqai Tekna and the other day took it to a hand car wash. Driving this morning I notice thereís no floor mats in car and I canít remember if it had any when I bought it. Itís in absolutely mint condition with very low mileage from one previous owner, so I would imagine if it came with floor mats originally it would have had them when I bought it. So my question is - would it have had mats when it came from the factory. Thanks
TEMAS View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEMAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13†May†2018 at 10:14am
Forgot to mention itís a Qashqai +2.
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13†May†2018 at 10:52am
As far as I know (might be different in Britain) no car is delivered with floor mats by the producer. You either have to buy them yourself or they are a "gift" from the dealer.
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13†May†2018 at 6:22pm
My 2012 Tekna when bought new did not come with mats. The dealer provided them as a gesture of good will as it was a cash deal.......cheapskate Wink
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
TEMAS View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEMAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13†May†2018 at 8:32pm
Thanks for that. I reckon I probably never had any but just never noticed. Iíll go back to the car wash and ask if they forgot to put them back in, but wonít be making any threats! Surprised no mats included with the top of the range model. Thanks again.
geejay38 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geejay38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15†May†2018 at 7:54am
I thought the mat on the drivers side had a press-on connector to stop it moving around so if a mat was fitted there should have been a corresponding connector on floor, or if removed some indication of fitting.
The other mats can be removed easily as just slide into position.
Just a thought!
1. QQ 2007 Cafe Latte -1.6 Acenta manual
2. QQ 2011 Magnetic Red-1.6 N-Tec
manual
3. QQ 2016 Grey 1.2 DiG-T N-Conn ecta
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic