UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Your first question?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

DPF build up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DPF build up
    Posted: 11†Sep†2017 at 9:52am
Hi - just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue or has a solution to a problem i have.

Qashqai 1.5 dci ntec 13plate

brief history: approx 6 weeks ago while on a long journey the car had a loss of power and the red engine light came on, a pipe at the top of the engine was cracked at the connection, that was replaced then found that the DPF was choked solid and that was replaced - car was running ok but didn`t feel like it was prior to the initial fault so after 3 weeks took it back to garage who did a regeneration which registered at 33%, they got it down and i changed the air filter which was also needed. Car was again running ok but not as smooth as before, now the red engine light has come on and its back in the garage.

Any suggestions??

Cheers
GelJ View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GelJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11†Sep†2017 at 12:14pm
Google for your local Terraclean agent.
mackie View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11†Sep†2017 at 4:30pm
cheers I'll look into that 👍
pete10108 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pete10108 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13†Sep†2017 at 7:45am
I had same thing and it was the injectors try replacing them
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic