UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Diesel Heads > 1.5 diesel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

ECU upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisw99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ECU upgrades
    Posted: 15áAprá2013 at 9:29am
Does anyone know what the situation is regarding ECU upgrades - do Nissan dealers upgrade you to the latest as part of the regular servicing, or do you not get unless you ask.

How do you even know if an ECU upgrade is available - mines a Sep 2009 1.5 dci, would there be one available for it?  The only ones I can see searching this forum is one much earlier than 2009 to correct the surging issue. 
balithbe View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balithbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15áAprá2013 at 5:45pm
My dealer is always emailing me info one of which was to call in to see if my car needed any software updates done free of charge,mine is a 2011 model,when I called they did a free health check and software update check,all was ok and no update needed.
Not sure if all dealers work like this
57 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Visia Faded Denim
61 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Ntec Magnetic Red
15 reg Qashqai 1.5dci Tekna Storm White
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic