UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Owners questions?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Front Drivers Side Window - No Automatic Close.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Front Drivers Side Window - No Automatic Close.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Videntis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front Drivers Side Window - No Automatic Close.
    Posted: 20áMará2018 at 9:07pm
Hi guys, 

I'm sure I read the answer to this problem in the forum somewhere but I cant seem to find it.  I can open the drivers front window on the 'automatic' setting (second switch position) but try as I might I cant close it the same way.  I know it's a niggle but it bugs me and I want it working properly.  I think I read that I can reset the switch? Is this the case? and if so, can one of you kindly explain how I would go about doing it please...

Many thanks in advance...

Mark
Stu_L View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu_L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21áMará2018 at 12:51pm
Turn the ignition on so the lights are on the dash or start the engine.
Press the window switch so the window winds all the way down then hold the button down for 10 secs then close the window up on the second click/notch. Once the window is closed hold the button up for 10 seconds. The 'reset' should now be done
Black 2012 1.5 dci N-Tec+
Videntis View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Videntis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2018 at 2:12am
You are a star!  Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, it saved me another day of tooth grinding.  I sort of remembered it but not the length of time and the how to...

Thanks again..

Mark
Stu_L View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu_L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22áMará2018 at 6:32am
No problems. I only knew it off the top of my head because I had to reset mine last week after changing the battery! 😁
Black 2012 1.5 dci N-Tec+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic