Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Front seat covers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev5830 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Front seat covers
    Posted: 01áJuná2018 at 11:52pm
Hi first post here as just bought my first qashqai 62 plate 1.6 petrol. I am after a front seat cover in 2 parts one for the base and one for the back rest which will cover it completely, unfortunately it has a small.burn in the front seat and is also looking a bit worse for wear. I have seen loads about but they are all in one seat covers that covers the base and backrest, I have used these before and they never seem to look right which is why I would like them in 2 sections.andy advice or recommendations appreciated
MorkfromOrk View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorkfromOrk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áJuná2018 at 6:34pm
Hi kev and welcome to the club

I don't know of any separate seat covers except for the original Nissan ones and that's going to be very expensive(if they're still available).

Do you have any car upholstery repairers near you ?
We've used some local ones for similar repairs, try googling car seat trimmers, hope this is of some use to you.
2007 Qashqai Tekna 2lt petrol awd,piaa horns,mirror kit, window kit, mudflaps.
Kev5830 View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev5830 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áJuná2018 at 7:11pm
Ok thanks will have a Google and see what comes up. Any idea at what price I should be looking at?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic