UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > General Specs and Technical Details
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Fuel filter location

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seskerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel filter location
    Posted: 22†Jun†2018 at 10:22am
I have a 2011 Qashqai 1.6 petrol and I have been recommended to change the fuel filter unfortunately I have no idea where itís located the only one showing online is an inline filter but having looked underneath I havenít been able to locate it any help would be much appreciated
tommy View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22†Jun†2018 at 10:48am
I have the 2010 1.6 petrol and it does not have a fuel filter, I have the Nissan workshop manual and it does not show a fuel filter for this model. Tommy
Seskerz View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seskerz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22†Jun†2018 at 10:54am
Ok thank you for the reply itís just getting very shaky under load so guess Iím looking at either fuel pump or spark plugs
tommy View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22†Jun†2018 at 11:53am
Hi Seskerz , I have rechecked the manual and the only fuel filter is part of the fuel pump and that is submersed in the fuel tank. Tommy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic