UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > Nissan Call it X-Trail, we call it Qashqai+2 > For better or worse?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

going back to qq

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: going back to qq
    Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 2:47pm
2 years with xtrail and loved it but now decided to revert back to qq.
have had phone conversations with dealer as i did not want to be pressured by going there and gave him a few of my demands.
phoned this morning and gave me a great deal on the n-connecta,it was better than i expected so asked for a qoute on the tekna,a little bit extra cash from me and good monthly payments looks like the deal,therefore off to see him tomorrow.
just a concern possibly for g5boy to answer,i believe the mirrors now auto close on locking the car,if so can you overide them.my problem being with mirrors out i can not get into my garage.
also now to decide on colour(no need to answer this one g5boyLOL).

qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 6:28pm
Yes you can manually open/close with the switch/button on the driver's door and in settings there are three options for how you want them to behave.

Which colour do you fancy?

Did you try Carwow?

I'm impressed and you can always get a quote then show it to your dealer to match/beat. Done that a few times

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by G5 BOY G5 BOY wrote:

Yes you can manually open/close with the switch/button on the driver's door and in settings there are three options for how you want them to behave.

Which colour do you fancy?

Did you try Carwow?

I'm impressed and you can always get a quote then show it to your dealer to match/beat. Done that a few times

great news on the mirrors i know now i can use my garage,had a good look at carwow and would not knock it but the nearest dealer for me was 30 miles,offered me a poor p/x so i thought try plan b,phoned my dealer and told them what i wanted for my xtrail and asked for discount as my son is in the army,no problem will know more tomorrow but believe i have been given a employee discount was told they have various codes they can apply.will know more tomorrow on actual figures.
colour not sure ,one of my niggles with nissan looks like gun metallic or chestnut brown,probably be a quick decision tomorrow,one thing is for sure though it wont be vivid blueLOLOuch
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 5:13pm
took the plunge now soon to be a qq owner again,4/6 weeks delivery got a good deal which enabled me to jump up from n-connecta to tekna,final colour choice gun metallic.
happy days.Thumbs Up
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by renault1 renault1 wrote:

took the plunge now soon to be a qq owner again,4/6 weeks delivery got a good deal which enabled me to jump up from n-connecta to tekna,final colour choice gun metallic.
happy days.Thumbs Up
-----------------------------------------------------ok,picked up my qq on monday after returning from holiday on sunday,litterally not had time to have a good look at the moment with work and weather etc,only done 36 miles so far (still feeling the affects of night flights from cyprus),one thing that caught my eye (or lack of)is the ambiant lighting,perhaps g5boy can help,is the lighting just around the gear stick console or on the floor aswell,the reason i ask is mine is just around the console but on nissan accesories for £120.00 they advertise ambiant lighting showing in the footwells,so far not to impressed with what i have got around the console,
will have a good look on friday when i have my day off but so far quite impressed with the tekna for the little time i have been in it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic