Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Club Community > Members Qashqai Market Place
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Goodbye Qashqai - Many parts to sell.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goodbye Qashqai - Many parts to sell.
    Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 8:24pm
Sadly my Qashqai 1.6 Tekna will be going in the next couple of weeks.
It has been the best car I have ever owned and have had over 3 years of excellent use.

I had intended to replace it with a 2014 model Qashqai, but delivery delays and other issues have persuaded me to look at alternatives, and we ended up picking a Kuga Titanium X 2.0ltr diesel 4wd.
The car is expected around October 4th.

I have many parts, some never fitted, that I will be selling soon.
My Qashqai was new in 2011 so was the face lifted model, although some parts will fit the earlier version.

I am based in Stockport/Manchester for parts that require collection.

Parts for sale will likely be-

Westfalia detachable towbar fits 07-2014.
currently costs £186 at PF Jones. Part no 332247.
I would like £100 and would happily help new owner to fit to their vehicle.

I also have the dedicated electrics kit which plug into the wiring loom in the boot. currently cost £55 at PFJs.
I would accept £30.

I have a set of genuine Nissan side bars - Have been on from new so have some wear but have polished up quite well. £100 SOLD TO PHILS - THANKS

Genuine Nissan Chrome side strips. These fit at the top of the plastic trim at the base of each door.
Brand new, never fitted - £75

Genuine Nissan dog guard - like new - with a new set of jack nuts required for fixing to side of boot. £50

Mirror closing kit - £30 SOLD TO StuBFrost - THANKS

Front styling plate genuine Nissan. unused - £offers SOLD TO PHILS - THANKS

Rear styling plate genuine Nissan. Unused - £50

Chrome front fog light surrounds, genuine Nissan, full unit replaces the original. better than the stick on rings. used but still look like new. Cost over £80 - accept £40 SOLD TO PHILS - THANKS

New unused Nissan velour floor mats set of 4 - £25 SOLD TO PHILS - THANKS

Soft rubber Trunk liner Nissan. Used but in good condition - £20

Set of replacement White lights from Craigfishin, never used. SOLD TO PHILS - THANKS

Replacement key set. Whole key incl blank blade. genuine Nissan parts, new in sealed packets. - £60
I bought this to replace the slightly cracked case on my iKey. I intended to swap the circuit board over, but never got round to it. I'm sure it could easily be coded to your car by dealer or auto electrician to add an extra spare, or do as I planned.

When I get time I will list everything individually and add photos.

All parts include fitting instructions/templates where appropriate.
Delivery extra but many parts are big/heavy/awkward to ship, so collection preferred for these.

I am happy to provide extra info or photos to anyone interested.
Here is the dog guard and boot liner for now.

Edited by noki49 - 30 Nov 2014 at 7:12pm
1.6 Tekna in magnetic red ordered 19th Sept. ETA 7th Feb. Revised ETA 21st Feb. Arrived at Dealers 10th Feb. Collected 1st March 2011.
StuBFrost View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StuBFrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 7:40am
Is the mirror closing kit the one sold by acedvds who advertise on the site ?

Is it complete with piggyback fuse etc ?

Will it fit an 09 model ? 

If all the above yes then I will take it for £30 and I can collect.
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 10:24am
Hi StuBFrost.

I bought mine from a company in France called Qashqai-elec.com. You can see all the info on their website.
Its the 75euro model.

I bought it well before Acesdvds started selling theirs on here.
It will be identical to theirs and has the same features.
It will fit 2007 - 2013 models, ie everything before the new 2014 model, as long as you have power folding windows.
It was very easy to fit and has worked flawlessly to this date.
It is still on the car so you can see it working if you wish before I remove it.
I am on annual leave next week so plan to start removing things in readiness for it going back when the new car arrives.

Thanks.
Ian.
1.6 Tekna in magnetic red ordered 19th Sept. ETA 7th Feb. Revised ETA 21st Feb. Arrived at Dealers 10th Feb. Collected 1st March 2011.
StuBFrost View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StuBFrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 11:08am
Originally posted by noki49 noki49 wrote:

Hi StuBFrost.

I bought mine from a company in France called Qashqai-elec.com. You can see all the info on their website.
Its the 75euro model.

I bought it well before Acesdvds started selling theirs on here.
It will be identical to theirs and has the same features.
It will fit 2007 - 2013 models, ie everything before the new 2014 model, as long as you have power folding windows.
It was very easy to fit and has worked flawlessly to this date.
It is still on the car so you can see it working if you wish before I remove it.
I am on annual leave next week so plan to start removing things in readiness for it going back when the new car arrives.

Thanks.
Ian.

Looks good to me, I'll take it please.  A demo would be good if it doesn't take too long to disconnect.

Do you want to contact me by PM with address details and when to collect.
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 8:41am
Will the towbar fit my 2014 model?
Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 1:30pm
Hi PRO7HET.

I have a bit of a look into this for you.
Looking at the PFJones website the witter towbars look like they will fit the whole range of Qashqai. It looks like there is a slight difference in the location of one set of holes on the right side chassis openings. Unfortunately Westfalia don't seem to do a towbar for the new car yet. Its not on PFJones website anyhow.

I think it would be possible to make this fit without too much work, looking at how the Witter towbars fit, and I would certainly have given it a go if I had changed to the new Qashqai.

Hope this helps for now.
I will try and look into it more.
I will have a better idea once I have removed mine.

Ian.
speculatrix View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speculatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 11:23pm
Hello,
I would be very interested in the spare key and the mats.

what is the in-boot electric kit?

and I presume the white light kit is a kit of LED lamps to replace the olde worlde lamps? If so, how much do you want for them?

I'm in Cambridge, so you'd have to send them by ParcelFarce... it may be that sending the mats would be too expensive.

thanks
Paul
2011 model QQ+2, n-tec, red, 2L turbo diesel.
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 4:59pm
Hi Paul.

The in-boot electric kit is the Dedicated Tow bar wiring kit.
It makes wiring up the tow bar very easy, as it just plugs into sockets already provided in the boot. Means no cutting and splicing or scotch locks required.

I will look into postage costs for the mats and work out a price for the spare key and the LEDs.

Thanks.
Ian.
Wedge View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wedge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2014 at 10:18pm
The front styling plate would be ideal for me, such a shame Manchester is just too far for me to pick it up! 😕
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:27pm
Here are some pics of the spare key.
It is all brand new and still in sealed bag.
The white bag has the top bit that slides off to reveal the key blade.
A new uncut blade and screw are included.
The last pic includes my key to show what the whole thing looks like out of the bags, and is not included.

Nissan part nos are 285E3-4X00A & 285E3-BC40A

These seem to be going for £60 + postage on Ebay and are prob £150+ at a dealer.
I would take £50 + postage.

Thanks.
noki49.

Edited by noki49 - 06 Oct 2014 at 7:30pm
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:47pm
Genuine Nissan Qashqai Velour car mats, new and unused.
Fit the J10 facelift version.

Set of 4.

£25 plus postage.
My guess for postage is about £8

If you are collecting in person, I will throw in the used set from my QQ if any use to the buyer.
The passenger side and rear mats are in excellent condition. Only the drivers mat shows any major wear.

NOW SOLD TO PHILS - THANKS

Edited by noki49 - 30 Nov 2014 at 7:21pm
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 7:52pm
Here is my genuine Nissan dog guard for Facelift Qashqai.

It is in excellent condition, complete with all fittings and instructions.

See original post for a picture of it in place in my Qashqai.

Hugo the Labradoodle is not included.

I would like £50.

I would prefer collection, but could be posted. I would have to make enquiries about postage costs if required.

Edited by noki49 - 06 Oct 2014 at 8:04pm
speculatrix View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speculatrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 11:26pm
Unfortunately I am fairly sure the mats won't fit my older model QQ+2, and the key is the special one not the one for my N-Tec.

Not too sure whether the LED lamp kit would be 100% right for my car, probably a bunch of them would be suitable but probably some would be different.

So sorry, but I think I'm not in a position to buy anything.
2011 model QQ+2, n-tec, red, 2L turbo diesel.
ericos View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
Night Crawler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ericos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 11:36pm
The mats are for a 2007-2013 QQ so would fit your 2011, being a +2 though you obviously wouldnt  get the extra 2 for the rear row of seats. Prefer the rubber mats personally & took my genuine ones from my 2010 normal QQ to my 2013 +2 (never use the 3rd row of seats so that wasnt an issue.
2nd QQ ..June 2013 Black +2 360.. After moustaches in Movember, all those beards in Decembeard, I'm not looking forward to Fanuary
honkyponky View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honkyponky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 12:02am
I'm looking for a connect unit that would fit as a replacement to a 2007 1.6 techna you know the one with satnav Bluetooth for music and phone calls etc
Please keep your eyes peeled people,
Thank you in advance.
phils View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 4:31pm
PM SENT Smile
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honkyponky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 4:45pm
Hello phils are you referring to me?
phils View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 4:48pm
hi there, no i sent the pm to noki49 about some of the parts.

Big smile
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honkyponky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 4:50pm
How much you want for the key set noki49 if it's not already gone!
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honkyponky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by honkyponky honkyponky wrote:

How much you want for the key set noki49 if it's not already gone!

sorry mate just saw your blog on this should of looked before
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2014 at 9:35pm
Some pics of the side bars on the car before I removed them.

A pic of the bars to show the shape/style.

Edited by noki49 - 30 Nov 2014 at 7:19pm
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 10:50pm
Genuine Nissan Front Styling Plate.
Fits facelift Qashqai and Qashqai+2 - 2010-2014.

They seem to all be around £100+ on ebay.
I'd take £50 + P&P

Edited by noki49 - 30 Nov 2014 at 7:18pm
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2014 at 11:04pm
Genuine Nissan Rear Styling plate.
Fits facelift Qashqai 2010-2014 (Not Qashqai+2)

New and unused with all fitting instructions, templates and screws.
It does have a small fine scratch on the centre panel. You have get very close to see it. I'm sure it would easily polish out. I have took a close up picture but you cant see anything.

I would take £50 +P&P for it.
billybz View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 12:37pm
Hi is the above the back styling ? would it fit a QQ 2013 Tekna pre facelift 1.6DCI
Thanks

Bilybzzz
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 1:32pm
Hi billybz.

Yes it would fit a 2013 plate Tekna.

cantfindausername View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantfindausername Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:35pm
Bit of a long shot, but do you still have the tow bar and electric kit at all?

Thanks
Ant
1.6dCi +2 Tekna IS 4WD | Styling Plate | Rear Wing | 360 Cameras | Mud Flaps | Stubby Aerial | Alyans XT2 Side Steps | Westfalia Towbar | LED Interior | Dual Boot Light | DRLs | Full Closure
noki49 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noki49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 6:49pm
I do still have the tow bar and electrics.
I have been a bit busy lately so not had chance to do anything about selling my QQ parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic