UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > Nissan Call it X-Trail, we call it Qashqai+2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

got a qq courtesy car for the day,opinion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: got a qq courtesy car for the day,opinion
    Posted: 05áAugá2016 at 9:57am
x trail in for first service so got qq for the day,
was offered a milk float (sorry leaf) but declined due to being automaticEmbarrassedShocked(that was my excuse anywayLOL).
given a 16plate qq ink blue,nice colour.
had xtrail for 12 months now and still undecided which i prefer ,for variuos reasons possibly price wise comes into the thoughts.
not going to use the qq just came home and go back to collect mine total 10miles.but i have a few thoughts.
qq is diesel,ex lorry driver but first diesel car i have driven,not my cup of tea but probably get used to it.
no power boot,i would probably miss that.
first thing i noticed when got in was how smaller inside was,if i had a qq again its probably a thing i would get used to.
much smaller in the rear and lot smaller boot compared to xtrail.
so although only drove 10mins i am definitaly swung to the xtrail (the room inside has done it for me plus boot space).
good points on qq which xtrail does not have,height adjustment on drivers seat seems to go higher(could do with another couple of notches on mine)plus lumber support which is not on xtrail.
auto wing mirrors,not on mine.
so come to the conclusion its the xtrail for me,but if for any reason occured would not hesitate to go back to the qq.
comparing both cars imo on a percentage basis xtrail 95% qq 90%.
thanks for reading but needed to bump up the xtrailLOL

qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
PR07HET View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
@qashqaiclub @frankiehipwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PR07HET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áAugá2016 at 2:34pm
Get out, only because you did not refer to it in its proper name "Qashqai+2 2014 onwards" :)
Qashqai Premier Edition 0001/2007 - 370z Roadster - Bianchi C2C Full Carbon - Reebok Air otherwise
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05áAugá2016 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by PR07HET PR07HET wrote:

Get out, only because you did not refer to it in its proper name "Qashqai+2 2014 onwards" :)
-------------------------------------qashqai+2,ideal car,5 adults +1 set of newborn twinsWink
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
bryan3 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06áAugá2016 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by renault1 renault1 wrote:

[QUOTE=PR07HET]
-------------------------------------qashqai+2,ideal car,5 adults +1 set of newborn twinsWink[/QUOTE

I was a new born twin (as was my brother) 50 years ago.
Enjoy.
old shape 2013 tekna 1.6dci
Newest car we have ever owned
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic