UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Headlight/grill chrome trim upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahamfromoldham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headlight/grill chrome trim upgrade
    Posted: 11†Mar†2018 at 5:39pm
'm not sure how many of you have bought these but while browsing one of my favourite websites, 'Aliexpress' I came across some headlight/grill trims in chrome finish for less than £10 delivered (for the pair) from China. They took around two weeks to arrive and the website is full of gadget accessories for not only Qashqai's but everything else under the sun. Prices are fantastic and I've never had a problem with what I've ordered in the past, and trust me I've ordered enough things. If you're willing to wait up to six weeks for shipping then its a great place to buy stuff from.

So anyway, without going too blingy on my Tekna I opted for these plastic chrome effect trims after reading very good reviews about them. Without being over the top, I think they finish the front end off nicely. They are self adhesive with a very sticky strip of self adhesive tape so fits very easily and nicely onto the car with no problems at all.

Edited by grahamfromoldham - 11†Mar†2018 at 7:22pm
MICK74 View Drop Down
Premier
Premier
THE REAL BLING KING!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICK74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09†Sep†2018 at 8:52am
Iíve got exactly the same and from the same place... I really like mine

Iíve also got the trim that sits in the middle at the lower part of the bumper

Again a subtle bit of bling

Edited by MICK74 - 09†Sep†2018 at 8:54am
Proud to be back in a Qashqai
J11 blade silver tekna with some added bling
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic