Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Bright Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Headlight type and pricing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Granty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headlight type and pricing
    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 2:31pm
Hi all

We had some issues working out which Qashqai we have, it's a late 2010 teckna 1.5 Diesel, it does say J10 on some paper work but the issue comes from the ebay built in car part checker guides where they say Qashqai/Qashqai +2 - Qashqai/Qashqai or just Qashqai (clearly later models) 
Also oon the drop downs is diffences between the HP from (i think) 103 - 106 to 110 and we can't seem to work out which ours is or if that would make a difference?

We did get a headlight based on the 1st but although it looked identical it wasn't correct, it cost £85

I think I have now worked it out though that there was a code change from 26060 BR61A to 26060 BR61B, the brand is Hella but they are coming in at between £400-£525

What is the difference between this code and the 26060 BR01B and it's many variances, there are so many different codes? Yet our one seems to cost over 4 times the price of others
Are there any other brands or codes that are the same similar that I maybe missing?

Is there any tips to source one cheaper or is a case of just paying out for the gold plated one :(

Thanks for any help or advice

Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 10:11pm
Qashqai/Qashqai +2 IS a J10 ...

A J10 Tekna from 2010 ought to have Xenon headlights. The Xenon arc lamps (if that's the correct name) ARE expensive....
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
Granty View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Granty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 1:05am
Thanks, yes, that part number comes up as Xenon, never realised the difference was so great
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic