UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Reception > New here then drop in and say hello...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Hello everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anfield68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello everyone
    Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:08am
Hi everyone . just took delivery of my 2012 Acenta 1.5dci in gunmetal grey. love this car. Parents talk me into buying it as they have a 2009 Acenta 1.5dci in silver and my sister a 2009 Ntec  so you could say we like this car.

love the facelift interior and the new audio system with full blue tooth streaming from my ios device.

2012 Acenta 1.5dci gun met
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:31am
Hi and welcome anfield68 to the UK's biggest Qashqai club/forum

Please make sure you have read the club rules as this will help make your use of the forum much easier : http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/forum-rules-please-read-before-using-the-forum_topic7340.html

If you need any help feel free to contact one of our great moderator team who will assist in any way they can :

craigfishin
Hamish
Craigqq
Cazqq
mohawk
Fee
G5 Boy

The club is run on contributions ,by contributing to the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get full access to post and start new threads anywhere on the forum plus access to discounts and other great sections currently unavailable to you , to contribute see here :http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/how-to-cOntribute-to-the-qashqai-club-forum_topic7552.html

No spamming is allowed , any advertising must be agreed by admin in advance , to ad your company to our discount section please contact craigfishin

The forum is a wealth of information , please use the search option before starting new threads to save creating multiple threads on the same subject .

Thanks for joining , hope you find all you need to know about your qashqai and a few friends aswell Thumbs Up , we have a great bunch of members on here and all are willing to help if they can.

Enjoy 
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:36am
to the Club Anfield..........

Edited by Affman - 08 Feb 2012 at 4:15pm
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
Anfield68 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anfield68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:42am
Thank you for the welcome i have paid my £6 via paypal and look forward to the benefits  of this clubBig smile

AcesDvds View Drop Down
Approved
Approved

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AcesDvds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 11:44am
Hi Shaun & Welcome
If i can help in anyway feel free to ask.Thumbs Up
http://www.acesdvds.co.uk
Dave
Anfield68 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anfield68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 12:09pm
how do i post a pic of my new qq 

Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 12:21pm
Can Download via Members control panal, top of screen then File Manager (2nd from bottom) or via an imaging site like PhotoBucket....Thumbs Up
2011 Qashqai 2.0Ntec+2,Gun Met.Chrome Pack,SideBars,Window Trims,Rear Fog Bezals,Boot Handle,Bumper Trim,Skid Plate,Blue Int. LEDs 6.5yrs off happy 7 Seater motoring and still looks the nads..👍
AcesDvds View Drop Down
Approved
Approved

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcesDvds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 12:28pm
This is what Craig sent me which was very helpful

http://forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/how-to-post-pics-On-the-forum_topic7557.html
sadsod View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sadsod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 12:58pm
hi welcome , good colour choice on QQ.Thumbs Up bought 1 in Nov2011 and its running in nicely. wish you luck and years of happy motoring.
Craigfishin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Prestige Detailing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Craigfishin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 1:22pm
your upgrade has been doe anfield68 Thumbs Up
2010 1.5dci Tekna in Nightshade,2013 1.5dci Tekna arctic white with stone leather interior, 2016 1.2 auto in nightshade ,detailer at prestige car detailing
Affman View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna
Mr 'Off Topic'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Affman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 4:13pm
Your so good Graig......WinkLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic