UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Faults and Fixes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Help please kangaroo qq

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help please kangaroo qq
    Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 9:41pm
I've just bought a j10 1.5dci. Car ran sweet for a few days and now I'm having issues. The car started murdering when I held it at a constant speed followed by eml light. Code read air flow meter, clutch pedal switch and ascd function. We cleared the lights and I drove on. The car murdering has gotten much worse to the point it was struggle on idle and murder in when setting off as well as hold at constant revs. Now I code read it again when plugged in the engine ran perfect. This time dpf not at temp, clutch pedal switch again and ascd as well. I cleared the lights and the car ran perfect for about 2 miles and then off it starts again. Any ideas guys? I'm gonna start with the clutch pedal switch butter the issues seem a little severe for just a switch
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 7:40pm
Murdering?   Stern Smile
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
Pee View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 8:07pm
Bloody predictive text

Juddering

The car broke down this morning. Replaced the clutch switch and it idled much better but wouldnt rev took the dpf bolt out and all the pressure screamed it's way out so blocked dpf it is. Trying oven pride tomoz. Realy don't wanna buy a new dpf at £300 plus
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic