Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > J10 Equipment, Extras, Add Ons and Aftersales
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can fit this wheel? Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can fit this wheel? Please Help
    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 12:28pm
Hello!
I am from Poland and all over Europe I cannot find the answer to my question, which is as follows: Will 18x8J ET 43 rims with 235 / 50R18 tires be able to fit the Qashqai J10 2.0i 4X4? Please help! 

Greetings!
Udo2009 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Udo2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 1:40pm
18x8J ET 40 are possible... You have to try whether the 3 mm more disc depth causes contact to any parts of the car resp. the undercarriage ...
Qashqai Acenta, 2,0 dCi, 110 kW, DPF, Euro5, black Z11G
Zakuss View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 5:00pm
It's possible, my calculations show that there will be about 5mm of play between the fuel filler housing (rear right wheel) and the rear rockers. They'll fit in the front. I guess these 3mm won't make much difference. Thanks for your answer to my question. Currently I have a 16x7J ET38 and I have about 2.1-2.3cm of play between the wheel arch and the wheel, and the new rim will enter a maximum of 1.7cm inside. If I put the wheels on QQ and they will fit, I will send photos :)

Greetings!

PS. If someone has 18x8J ET40 rims, please provide me with information on how much space is between the right rear wheel and the fuel filler cover.
Zakuss View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 5:06pm
As for the 18x8J, you can easily put it on, because it is a rim for the size 235/50r18 and it is recorded in the service book as an optional size. So chances are I will succeed with my ET43... Too bad I have so much stress until I put these rims on.
Zakuss View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2021 at 5:35pm
ET 43 should fit, because on sale in Poland they advise/say that 18x8.5J fits Qashqai J10, and they sell 18x8J ET 45. Anyway, thank you for your help, but I won't despise the information about how much space is between the wheel and the filler cap fuel with a rim 18x8J :)
Zakuss View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zakuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 1:52pm
Hello! Wheels fit very good! Space between the wheel and the filler cap fuel is +-0.6cm.

I add photo in next month!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic