UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > Nissan Qashqai J11 Engine Range > 1.5 L I4 (Diesel)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

I PHONE 7 WONT CONNECT PROPERLY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rossifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I PHONE 7 WONT CONNECT PROPERLY
    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 at 3:35pm
Right you 'Tekkies'.  I have a 2016 Qashqai, recently changed my I Phone 5 to iPhone 7, the phone will connect as normal, phone book loads etc etc, however when I receive an incoming call the phone connects but will not connect to the speakers, hence the caller's voice is inaudible, however the caller can hear me....Help?  I have removed and reconnected the phone several times with the same end result.  The phone connects without issue in my Transit Van...…………..at my wits end now so need some guidance please
2007, 1.6 petrol NTec, in black, 2014 Ntec + 1.5 dci, Gunmetal Grey with a best consumption of 80.5 mpg. 2017 Ntec + 1.5 Dci Gunmetal Grey #2
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 11:22am
Hmmm - I have an iphone 7 and it connects OK, as my iphone 5 did to my last 2014 Qashqai, so - if it connects to your van - points to a fault with the Connect I guess.  Is your 2016 still under warranty?  If so then speak to a dealer, if not then maybe an auto/phone person.

On the subject of iphone 7s - does yours need frequent rebooting to get a good connection to wifi?  Mine does at work and at home (so not the wifi at fault).  Searched online and others have the same issue.  Apple suggest a reboot of the phone and the router.  Not helpful Angry.

When phone contract runs out, might go with one of those Chinese spy phones Nuke.

Edited by G5 BOY - 01 Mar 2019 at 11:23am
QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic