UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Interior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Interior lights led

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknaplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interior lights led
    Posted: 09áFebá2018 at 4:11pm
I Know this has probably been asked but how many and what bulbs are they in the Courtesy lights now? Tia
Harrymac View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrymac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áFebá2018 at 8:59pm
I know that the glovebox on the J10 Qashqai is a 501 cause I replaced mine yesterday. I'm sure the ones in the cabin lights are the same. Only problem with changing to LED is that most of the bulbs available are on the cold side of white (6000k) so you get a cold bluish unwelcoming light.

Hound View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áFebá2018 at 2:02am
I managed to get warm white LED bulbs for mine. I don't like the cold white ones inside the car. Front and map lights on a J11 are 501 type.
Teknaplus View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknaplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áFebá2018 at 9:26pm
Thanks for the info so there are 3 501 in the front map light. Does the new Qashqai still have the 31mm festoons above the rear passenger doors and a 501 in the boot? Also 2 501 in the rear number plates?
Hound View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áFebá2018 at 3:23am
My J11 N-tec+ has that configuration. Visias and Acentas may not have the festoons as they won't have the panoramic roof, having a centre roof lamp instead. I doubt the latest facelift version has changed the internal bulbs.
Dark_cobra View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áFebá2018 at 7:01am
Are they canbus controlled?
2017 1.6 Dig-t Tekna. Black. Pan Roof. Protection Pack
Teknaplus View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teknaplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12áFebá2018 at 8:25am
I had canbus friendly in my 14 plate but not sure if its a problem on the interior bulbs. It may be though with number plate bulbs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic