UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J11 Qashqai 2014 - > J11 Hints, Tips and How To...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Is it just me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlgoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it just me?
    Posted: 17áJulá2017 at 10:56am
I cannot get the Intelligent Park assist to work correctly. All sensors/cameras are clean, but it's tried to drive me into a trolley bay at a supermarket and into a load of shrubs at a garden centre. The wife is getting really rattled. 'It doesn't work' she says. I think she's correct. Dealership tells me 'it's very complicated to use and I need to drop in and they'll explain it all to me!'
Also Auto High Beam.. does anyone know what the conditions have to be for this to work please? I've ticked it in the settings menu, and the light stalk set to 'auto' but cannot get it to work. Do cats eyes disable it? Was doing some dark country lanes the other day and was convinced that would do the trick, but nothing. Impressed by the fab LED headlights and the self levelling though!
Tekna DCI110 Nightshade
Hound View Drop Down
Forecourt
Forecourt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áJulá2017 at 11:05am
With the auto high beam you have to have the stalk pushed forward into high beam setting, as well as the switch on auto. The sensor will automatically dip the beam when necessary even though the stalk physically remains in "high" position.
carlgoss View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlgoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17áJulá2017 at 11:15am
Genius Hound..  they could have made that a lot clearer in the manual.. or called it Auto Dimming AssistEmbarrassed Thanks!
Tekna DCI110 Nightshade
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic