FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

J11 2017 - what's new?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: J11 2017 - what's new?
    Posted: 09áNová2017 at 4:47pm
New or not?

I have one touch close PASSENGER front window as well as the driver's one - don't remember that before.

I may have imagined it, but I swear the headlight beams turned with the wheels, but before the body last night (saw that in a Skoda once) - my imagination?

Reassure me I'm not going dulally someone

Will report any other stuff as I find it.

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
renault1 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote renault1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áNová2017 at 6:46pm
i am sure i had one touch windows on the previous qq passenger windows (may be wrong)but definattley on the xtrail.
dont know about lights ,first time for me,but a lot lot brighterCool.
also bought up in other thread but no answer.
could someone define ambient lighting.
nissan advertise ambient lighting on tekna/tekna+,i have not got it on mine.advertise ú120.00 in accessories.
got the pathetic light around gear stick,which states in the settings as mood lighting.
i am presuming these are two different things as ambient lighting is in the footwell.
am i missing something hereConfused
qqvisia,qq360,xtrailntec,now qq tekna,gun metallic,side steps,wind deflectors,mud flaps,nice car.
Abh29 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abh29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09áNová2017 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by G5 BOY G5 BOY wrote:

New or not?

I have one touch close PASSENGER front window as well as the driver's one - don't remember that before.

I may have imagined it, but I swear the headlight beams turned with the wheels, but before the body last night (saw that in a Skoda once) - my imagination?

Reassure me I'm not going dulally someone

Will report any other stuff as I find it.

You should not be in any doubt is you do have the headlights that turn into the corner with you.
The Adaptive lights actually do a few interesting bits , like raising upwards to illuminate more road , before the main beam comes on.
I have them on BMW and notice as soon as I drive -- at night-- a car that don't have them.
I understand that the next generation lights will be able to incorporate the information from the GPS to turn the lights before you even turn the wheel.!!!!!!!,but overall I still prefer the days when the CooperS just had a big pair is oscars

This link gives a guide to the overall system.

https://www.cartelligent.com/blog/should-your-new-car-have-adaptive-headlights     

Edited by Abh29 - 09áNová2017 at 8:47pm
Brian
G5 BOY View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FORUM GRANDADDY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G5 BOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áNová2017 at 5:52am
Thanks for putting my mind at peace Brian.

Damned clever huh?

QQ5 (YES 5...!!) 2017 Vivid Blue DIG-T 115 X-Tronic Tekna+
Abh29 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abh29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áNová2017 at 7:14am

Damned clever huh?

Far,far to clever for the likes of me to understand.
Brian
Abh29 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abh29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10áNová2017 at 7:35am
Originally posted by Abh29 Abh29 wrote:

Damned clever huh?

Far,far to clever for the likes of me to understand.

But it really is a great system to have , not a huge difference in town in evening traffic, but in the country and quicker roads(and in town at night with little traffic) the difference is fantastic. Just let the headlights come on as required ,dipping as required thne wipers when they are required.
Driving up through Wales at night its great.
Interestingly I recently drove one with LEC lights and while they were better in town in the countryside I preferred the Zenons.
Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic