UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Qashqai Care and Technical Information > Qashqai Exterior.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

J11 side mouldings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: J11 side mouldings
    Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 7:50am
does anyone have the side door mouldings fitted to their j11? Our new qq got a mysterious scratch on the drivers door this week. Either keyed or scratched by a kid on a bike maybe. I've buffed 95% of it so its no longer that visible. But its annoying me knowing it is there. Can someone post a pic of theirs showing the placement of the side moulding? I'm hoping it will cover the scratched area. Our car is pearl black so i know the mouldings come in that colour. Pics from google are difficult to see the exact placement on the door. Thanks. (ps I'm not talking about the chrome strips you can get that fit just above the black plastic sills)
2017 1.6 Dig-t Tekna. Black. Pan Roof. Protection Pack
Jon Qash 592 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Qash 592 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2017 at 1:57pm
Hello Dark Cobra,hope these help.
https://goo.gl/photos/msN7JtG4m38sA5SB7
1.6 Dig-T Tekna Magnetic Red.Chrome and Utility packs.
Dark_cobra View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:44pm
Thanks Jon.

Has anyone tried the automotive enhancement version side mouldings? How do they compare to genuine ones? I've found genuine ones for £130. AE ones are £100. Do both options fit into the sculpted recess in the door?
HEWN99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEWN99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 4:10pm
Hi Dark Cobra,
The side moulding referred to by John Cash, I do not think they are what you mean, but if they are the Stainless Steel Side Strips, as in Auto Enhancements No. 0238, £45, I have a new unused set, for sale at a reasonable price, cost about £6 delivery with MyHermes, if they are any good to you, or anyone else.
regards
Harry
57 Acenta 1.5dci Urban Silver / 08 Tekna 1.5dci Fired Iron / 10 Ntec+2 1.5dci   Mag Red
12 Ntec+2 1.6dci Flame Red / 14 Tekna 1.5dci   Flame Red / 16 NConnecta 1.5dci Flame Red
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 5:58pm
Hi Harry. Its the body coloured mouldings I am enquiring about, not the chrome flashes. Thanks anyway
HEWN99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEWN99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 2:47pm
Dark Cobra,
I thought that is what you meant, good luck with your search, but if anyone else is interested,
 I bought them for mine before the purchase, put them in cupboard and forgot them, so do not need them now.
I also have front and rear skid plates, and mud flaps for J11, and mud flaps for J10, all clean and look good as new, with fittings supplied, all reasonable offers please. Postage would be about £6 , or I visit Lincolnshire regularly, and Heathrow area  , live in Stevenage Herts. for collection/delivery 
57 Acenta 1.5dci Urban Silver / 08 Tekna 1.5dci Fired Iron / 10 Ntec+2 1.5dci   Mag Red
12 Ntec+2 1.6dci Flame Red / 14 Tekna 1.5dci   Flame Red / 16 NConnecta 1.5dci Flame Red
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 3:43pm
HEWN99 send me a message about the skid plates if you still have them please.
HEWN99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEWN99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 5:49pm
Hi Dark Cobra,
I do, just about still have them, and put them all on Gumtree & Scpock, £60 hoping someone local might be interested, but a chap in Frinton is asking, I normally use MyHermes, but the box is too big for their package sizes, so looking into it, so not sure on postage costs yet
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 6:04pm
Im in Edinburhh so that'll likely rule me out. Waiting on automotive enhancements getting new stock in. 2 months and counting....
HEWN99 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEWN99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:46pm
Hi Black Cobra,
I have advertised on local Gumtree & Schpok for pickup sale of £60, but a Frinton chap wanted me to post, costing £15, he has refused so the offer is now to you, if you still interested, £75 total by Paypal, I do not know how to make contact on here private for , phone/email etc. Look forward to hear from you

Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark_cobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 4:26pm
Thanks HEWN99. But for only £10 more i can buy new ones on ebay. and if AE ever get stock they will be cheaper with their forum discount. Best of luck with your sale, hope you shift them soon, but I'm out. Sorry.
Lee'71 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee'71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by HEWN99 HEWN99 wrote:

Hi Black Cobra,
I have advertised on local Gumtree & Schpok for pickup sale of £60, but a Frinton chap wanted me to post, costing £15, he has refused so the offer is now to you, if you still interested, £75 total by Paypal, I do not know how to make contact on here private for , phone/email etc. Look forward to hear from you

I know it was a while ago but did you sell your J11 mud flaps?
2010 N-Tec 1.5dci Café Latte NOW SOLD!
Proud owner of 2014 1.2 DiG-T Acenta Premium, upgrades to follow!! Still lovin' it everyday!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic