UA-44735833-1
Nissan Qashqai Owners Club UK Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > J10 Qashqai 2006 - 2013 > Nissan Qashqai J10 Engine Range
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nissan Qashqai Club

Keyfob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keyfob
    Posted: 22áAprá2017 at 4:49pm
I have two key-less entry key fobs for my Qashqai Tekna Auto 2008 model. One of them, that my wife keeps, works every time she uses it. Mine regularly fails to open the doors and start the engine without using the key in the door handle or in the ignition turn switch. So is there is something wrong with my key? Can it be repaired to be as good as it should be or is it a case of a new key and fob> Does anyone know please.This is the only bad thing about the car which I have had for 18 months now.
Doug999 View Drop Down
Tekna
Tekna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25áAprá2017 at 7:45pm
Dealership replacement will be expensive, however I have noticed that some independant key cutters are now able to offer a 'key + fob' replacement facility.  Maybe worth a chat with them to see if they can help you.  
2012 Tekna 1.6L, Arctic White, Stone Leather
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic